JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And if you guys are so good looking why don't I see more hot chicks on NWFA? o_O

This is where I go for a break. :D

Anyways good looks aren't my only blessing. ;)

a10c32ff56752c9b4a9a42352d0e305a.jpg

Had just trimmed 8" or so off...about 4 1/2 years. Nice beard by the way!
Thanks man, High maintenance, but the whole process is kind of fun with the oils and such! I had mine down to about 4 inches above yours, but I was getting it caught in every thing, so I shortend it to where it is now and just keep it at this length!

I grew one a few years ago after coming home from a week long camping trip and decided to let it grow. The wife did not care for it. After a few months, she walked by me and said, "when are you going to get that sh*t off your face". I replied, Tell me how you really feel dear. OK, I wimped out and shaved it off, but I kept the mustache which she is not crazy about, but gave in on that as long as the beard was gone. Gotta keep everyone happy on the home front.

I had a "Oops!" moment with a beard trimmer after my wife went to work one day.
Nothing could be done to save the beard ... So off it went.
My wife had a real strange look when she got home and some clean shaven stranger was doing dishes in her kitchen! :D

That was awhile age , now we are back to a well trimmed full beard.
Andy

I grew a mustache in high school. Kept it until I was in my mid 40's. Wife was not crazy about it, but I had never shaved it off. It was a virgin and I knew it was the last virgin that would ever be on my face, so I kept it. Once it started turning white, I shaved it off. Farewell, my last virgin. But hey, the wife was right, I did look younger. Now I am old and know it so I don't give a sh*t.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top