JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been a while since I had a full beard. I'm just a goatee guy now. But when I did have one, the biggest thing for managing it was having a good grooming tool - like a Wahl trimmer, with the longer attachments. It makes it much easier to keep it looking even and knocking out the stragglers. I've been tempted to grow one out again, but I just haven't done it yet.

So, in the meantime, I follow this advice - I'm going bald naturally, so no need to shave my head:

And more beard humor:

Yea getting it out lol again its always trimmed until winter then it nice cause it keep my face warm.
But I notice something is wrong the last year these other color hairs are coming out with it......... give you a hint its grey . Its cool wife likes it so thats all that matters. Seems most of us that have facial hair do so allot based on our SO reaction.

I stopped shaving 2 weeks ago and it's starting to come in nicely for hunting season. :D
I'll keep it going until November when I shave everything off and grow out my mustache.

Real men don't grow a beard.

It's always been there.

Treat it as your hair. Wash it! Keep it straight and don't play with it.

I'm known for my red beard amongst the friends. (Also makes it easy to meet people. Yeah I'm the one with the red beard, can't miss me!)

I grew a beard in college, cause a girl liked them. Got a couple of dates, nothing serious between us, and not the one I married.

I shaved after my daughter was born, she was about 3, had never seen me without one.
I kept the 'Stash.

After I got married to the 2nd wife, a couple years in, she tells our bible study she doesn't particularly like facial hair. I shaved it off the next morning.

my 2c recommendation, check with your significant other first.

Going to do the uncle Si thing again. Easier that way.

You do know that Uncle Si is a Caveman Jim imposter don't you?:eek::eek::eek::p

I stop trimming my man hair after July 4th, yeah this year was a hot one but some things are trivial when a man beard is a top priority!!! :cool::cool::cool: 20151009_101700.jpg

Real men don't grow a beard.

It's always been there.

Treat it as your hair. Wash it! Keep it straight and don't play with it.

I'm known for my red beard amongst the friends. (Also makes it easy to meet people. Yeah I'm the one with the red beard, can't miss me!)

I too was a ginger snap (Chris Cringle) way back when, since then I have evolved slowly into Santa Claus......

The only part of my man beard that I play with is the stash, I keep it trained combing it sideways beacause I have to eat too!!!!:D:D:D 20150814_161521.jpg

Late July to now:
image.jpg

I need to trim a little.

You do know that Uncle Si is a Caveman Jim imposter don't you?:eek::eek::eek::p

I stop trimming my man hair after July 4th, yeah this year was a hot one but some things are trivial when a man beard is a top priority!!! :cool::cool::cool:View attachment 258979

Someday I will have full on white like my Grandpa. I'll look like Santa.

I don't understand why long and shaggy is "better," but I'm guessing it's just in the spirit of commitment and competition.... Grooming styles are one of the more interesting studies of social mores and memes. Take leg shaving, in the cycling community: outside of the cycling community, shaved legs on men are just gay. Gross. It's like seeing a dude wearing a skirt and pantyhose. But within the ultra-competitive, conformist, judgmental competitive cycling community, it's basically the total opposite. Hairy legs indicate a lack of dedication, commitment, discipline. Weakness, inferior, GAY. Less so around these parts, where there are actually a good deal of hairy legs on the race course, but if you go ride anywhere else in the country, tanned, ripped, hairless legs are the sign of a serious rider.

I grow a winter beard because it's fun and stylish to do so in our region.... but it needs to look GOOD. I don't consider myself a salesman, but sales is my first job, as a contractor. I need housewives to admire my charm and secretly/subconsciously want to bed me. "I think we should go with Ben, honey. He certainly seems the most......... qualified..... for the job." Happy wife, happy life.

N'a'm'sayin'?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top