JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And if you guys are so good looking why don't I see more hot chicks on NWFA? o_O

This is where I go for a break. :D

Anyways good looks aren't my only blessing. ;)

a10c32ff56752c9b4a9a42352d0e305a.jpg

Had just trimmed 8" or so off...about 4 1/2 years. Nice beard by the way!
Thanks man, High maintenance, but the whole process is kind of fun with the oils and such! I had mine down to about 4 inches above yours, but I was getting it caught in every thing, so I shortend it to where it is now and just keep it at this length!

I grew one a few years ago after coming home from a week long camping trip and decided to let it grow. The wife did not care for it. After a few months, she walked by me and said, "when are you going to get that sh*t off your face". I replied, Tell me how you really feel dear. OK, I wimped out and shaved it off, but I kept the mustache which she is not crazy about, but gave in on that as long as the beard was gone. Gotta keep everyone happy on the home front.

I had a "Oops!" moment with a beard trimmer after my wife went to work one day.
Nothing could be done to save the beard ... So off it went.
My wife had a real strange look when she got home and some clean shaven stranger was doing dishes in her kitchen! :D

That was awhile age , now we are back to a well trimmed full beard.
Andy

I grew a mustache in high school. Kept it until I was in my mid 40's. Wife was not crazy about it, but I had never shaved it off. It was a virgin and I knew it was the last virgin that would ever be on my face, so I kept it. Once it started turning white, I shaved it off. Farewell, my last virgin. But hey, the wife was right, I did look younger. Now I am old and know it so I don't give a sh*t.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top