JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need some input from Wilson Combat Owner's. It's too late for me to change my order, but I was wondering how you like your 3.5# factory trigger on your Wilson Combat 1911.

I hope it's spongy!

Haha, didn't your mother teach you not to say anything if you didn't have anything nice to say!?!?

I'm actually not getting a Wilson. Wilson is customizing my Colt series 80.
Remove firing pin block
Extended beavertail
Commander hammer
Gold bead combat sights
new trigger set at 3.5#
New sear
Extended safety
Black over gray finish
Flared ejection port
New slide stop
New barrel bushing
Tighten slide to frame

I had them set the trigger the same as their production guns, which is 3.5#s. I should get her back in two months, hopefully ...

Got very lucky finding this beauty in like-new condition for an exceptional price on this site a couple years ago...
Wilson Combat | CQB Compact
As for the trigger, it is truly amazing. Perfectly consistent with a perfectly crisp break. Assuming you like a single-action trigger, if the trigger on yours is anything like the trigger on mine, you should be a very happy camper. :)

Haha, didn't your mother teach you not to say anything if you didn't have anything nice to say!?!?

I'm actually not getting a Wilson. Wilson is customizing my Colt series 80.
Remove firing pin block
Extended beavertail
Commander hammer
Gold bead combat sights
new trigger set at 3.5#
New sear
Extended safety
Black over gray finish
Flared ejection port
New slide stop
New barrel bushing
Tighten slide to frame

I had them set the trigger the same as their production guns, which is 3.5#s. I should get her back in two months, hopefully ...

That sounds so sweeeeet! Respectfully, my question is why don't you just get a Wilson to begin with? :confused: Seems to me putting all that money that's going into your Colt will go a long way toward a new Wilson....

That sounds so sweeeeet! Respectfully, my question is why don't you just get a Wilson to begin with? :confused: Seems to me putting all that money that's going into your Colt will go a long way toward a new Wilson....

I wanted something that was truly different than the rest to pass on to my kid/s. Mine says "COLT" on the side :cool:

My only thought about the trigger was, 3.5#, man, that seems light! It's the standard weight of their production guns, so I decided to run with it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top