JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need some input from Wilson Combat Owner's. It's too late for me to change my order, but I was wondering how you like your 3.5# factory trigger on your Wilson Combat 1911.

I hope it's spongy!

Haha, didn't your mother teach you not to say anything if you didn't have anything nice to say!?!?

I'm actually not getting a Wilson. Wilson is customizing my Colt series 80.
Remove firing pin block
Extended beavertail
Commander hammer
Gold bead combat sights
new trigger set at 3.5#
New sear
Extended safety
Black over gray finish
Flared ejection port
New slide stop
New barrel bushing
Tighten slide to frame

I had them set the trigger the same as their production guns, which is 3.5#s. I should get her back in two months, hopefully ...

Got very lucky finding this beauty in like-new condition for an exceptional price on this site a couple years ago...
Wilson Combat | CQB Compact
As for the trigger, it is truly amazing. Perfectly consistent with a perfectly crisp break. Assuming you like a single-action trigger, if the trigger on yours is anything like the trigger on mine, you should be a very happy camper. :)

Haha, didn't your mother teach you not to say anything if you didn't have anything nice to say!?!?

I'm actually not getting a Wilson. Wilson is customizing my Colt series 80.
Remove firing pin block
Extended beavertail
Commander hammer
Gold bead combat sights
new trigger set at 3.5#
New sear
Extended safety
Black over gray finish
Flared ejection port
New slide stop
New barrel bushing
Tighten slide to frame

I had them set the trigger the same as their production guns, which is 3.5#s. I should get her back in two months, hopefully ...

That sounds so sweeeeet! Respectfully, my question is why don't you just get a Wilson to begin with? :confused: Seems to me putting all that money that's going into your Colt will go a long way toward a new Wilson....

That sounds so sweeeeet! Respectfully, my question is why don't you just get a Wilson to begin with? :confused: Seems to me putting all that money that's going into your Colt will go a long way toward a new Wilson....

I wanted something that was truly different than the rest to pass on to my kid/s. Mine says "COLT" on the side :cool:

My only thought about the trigger was, 3.5#, man, that seems light! It's the standard weight of their production guns, so I decided to run with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top