JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the library's take the house, they will certainly try.
I have faith that the president will veto anything that gets past the senate.

ETA Dang autocorrect changed libtard to library!

"The leadership of the House of Representatives did not even have the decency to...move legislation to ban assault weapons, high capacity magazines, bump stocks and more."

So now it's not just "Common Sense" to throw together some crappy legislation that violates the Constitution and Supreme Court rulings, effects millions of law-abiding Americans and punishes them while doing absolutely nothing with regards to criminals and their activities... now it's the only "decent" thing to do.

Allowing the left to define the terms and pick the language we use is never a good idea.

Didn't click, but we have a civic duty to ensure the house and senate are loaded in our favor, with folks who will actually uphold the Constitution...

Be sure to get out the vote and encourage others in your circle of influence to vote as well. We can send a clear message on November 6th...

If you're in Washington, it's snowball-in-Hell but Susan Hutchison needs all the help and every vote she can get! Cantvotewell seems to have an ad on every channel every commercial break but not a one for SH, and while everybody and their DOG sends "SEND ME MONEY" emails neither NRSC nor anybody else has lifted a finger to support her. Not even the normal hardcopy mass-mail...

After the election?

Yes, they probably will if my guess is right (that the left will get more seats in both houses).

The Blue Wave is coming whether we like it or not.

I don't think so, people are pissed off and sick and tired of decades of the unhinged libtards, I believe Trump has a better chance in '20 than he did in '16. I do believe we are witnessing the fall of this Republic, it will eventually happen and nothing will stop it, but it can be slowed down.

If the library's take the house, they will certainly try.
I have faith that the president will veto anything that gets past the senate.

ETA Dang autocorrect changed libtard to library!
I agree except I have less faith in the President as he can be unpredictable at times :eek:.

After watching the Kavanaugh confirmation debacle, I think a lot of middle of the road voters will either bear right, or not vote. Dems managed to make complete fools of themselves and show themselves as even more unhinged than usual. I'm getting the feeling the "Blue Wave" is going to be more a ripple, and for the first time in a long time, I think Oregon has a serious shot at booting the Dems from the governor mansion. Time will tell.

The blue wave may be a west coast thing. CNN continues to drink it's own kool-ade but I don't believe everyone else is. When CNN' s Don Lemon attacked West for going to the WH there has been a lot of backlash. Just not on TV. People are upset. More importantly, democrats are upset. The mid term is not about Trump regardless of how many times they say it is.

After the election?

Yes, they probably will if my guess is right (that the left will get more seats in both houses).

A month ago, I would have agreed with you. But the Kavanaugh debacle is hurting Dems across the country, if the polls can be trusted. I might give the Dems a slight majority in the house, but I'm now expecting the R's to make gains in the senate rather than lose seats. I have a feeling this election will be as hard to predict as the 2016 election.

where is our reciprocity? Hearing protection act? Any federal law to gain rights back?

"Vote for me or they will take your guns" ok, so you got voted in now what?

I'm thinking that every politician really does not want anyone to have guns. They just say crap to get elected. hmmm, I might have figured them out.

I also see that the media is happy how much money the democrats raised. No mention of course that money should not buy elections. Why let people vote? just elect politicians by who raises the most money.

where is our reciprocity? Hearing protection act? Any federal law to gain rights back?

"Vote for me or they will take your guns" ok, so you got voted in now what?

I'm thinking that every politician really does not want anyone to have guns. They just say crap to get elected. hmmm, I might have figured them out.

I also see that the media is happy how much money the democrats raised. No mention of course that money should not buy elections. Why let people vote? just elect politicians by who raises the most money.

Where does most of that campaign $$ end up? Advertising, which is a branch of the media. Anything further becomes a conspiracy.Why does it cost $100m when only two people are running?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top