JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure how wild she is. I keep her pretty fat n happy.
Bps Saloon.jpg

IMG_0595.jpeg IMG_0152.jpeg IMG_0575.jpg IMG_0925.jpg The bucks are from outside my mailbox and at my son's house--of course we saw nothing like them during archery season. And a fave of mine--cougar print over elk hoof print and poop.

I took a picture of this little fellow last summer. My neighbor down the hill has a small poultry farm, so I can well image why we'd see him and his partner in crime at times.

boWpP0b.png

Last Edited:
So I got these two Blue Horin .
That hang out in my trees all day.
Lol the other day my neighbor.
Was sitting on back porch and got the bad deal .
Lol one craped on her as it flew away.
She said it was like someone dumped a bucket on her lol IMG_20190320_140942.jpg IMG_20190320_141011.jpg IMG_20190320_141233.jpg

Last Edited:
Cool! There will be babies before long no doubt. And to have them so close by, that's awesome. If you can find where they are feeding a lot of times you can get real close for photos. Any neighbors with a Koi pond (I mean one that still has fish the herons or racoons haven't taken ha ha)?. Here are a few shots of one feeding in a backwater. It was funny he kept spearing the pine cone over and over. Practice makes perfect I guess...

rwe4r43r.jpg
flowers-8.jpg sdqwddqwe.jpg

Cool! There will be babies before long no doubt. And to have them so close by, that's awesome. If you can find where they are feeding a lot of times you can get real close for photos. Any neighbors with a Koi pond (I mean one that still has fish the herons or racoons haven't taken ha ha)?. Here are a few shots of one feeding in a backwater. It was funny he kept spearing the pine cone over and over. Practice makes perfect I guess...

View attachment 560661
View attachment 560664 View attachment 560660
My neighbor accully found a egg that had been pushed or fell out of the tree .
There is no way to know what kinda egg it was but I guess it was there's

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top