JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure how wild she is. I keep her pretty fat n happy.
Bps Saloon.jpg

IMG_0595.jpeg IMG_0152.jpeg IMG_0575.jpg IMG_0925.jpg The bucks are from outside my mailbox and at my son's house--of course we saw nothing like them during archery season. And a fave of mine--cougar print over elk hoof print and poop.

I took a picture of this little fellow last summer. My neighbor down the hill has a small poultry farm, so I can well image why we'd see him and his partner in crime at times.

boWpP0b.png

Last Edited:
So I got these two Blue Horin .
That hang out in my trees all day.
Lol the other day my neighbor.
Was sitting on back porch and got the bad deal .
Lol one craped on her as it flew away.
She said it was like someone dumped a bucket on her lol IMG_20190320_140942.jpg IMG_20190320_141011.jpg IMG_20190320_141233.jpg

Last Edited:
Cool! There will be babies before long no doubt. And to have them so close by, that's awesome. If you can find where they are feeding a lot of times you can get real close for photos. Any neighbors with a Koi pond (I mean one that still has fish the herons or racoons haven't taken ha ha)?. Here are a few shots of one feeding in a backwater. It was funny he kept spearing the pine cone over and over. Practice makes perfect I guess...

rwe4r43r.jpg
flowers-8.jpg sdqwddqwe.jpg

Cool! There will be babies before long no doubt. And to have them so close by, that's awesome. If you can find where they are feeding a lot of times you can get real close for photos. Any neighbors with a Koi pond (I mean one that still has fish the herons or racoons haven't taken ha ha)?. Here are a few shots of one feeding in a backwater. It was funny he kept spearing the pine cone over and over. Practice makes perfect I guess...

View attachment 560661
View attachment 560664 View attachment 560660
My neighbor accully found a egg that had been pushed or fell out of the tree .
There is no way to know what kinda egg it was but I guess it was there's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads