JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy cam for a visit the other night while up in my stand. He landed about 12' away and at eye level. He hung around giving me the hairy eyeball for several minutes.

View attachment 511256 View attachment 511257 View attachment 511258
I had one land on a branch about 100 feet away from me while still hunting last year. Went and sat on a fallen log that was about 15 feet in front of and below where he was. An incredible experience to see one that close in the wild.

967ED4BF-85DE-44CE-A65B-C5D626576BF3.jpeg C35ED83C-69DA-4F17-82DC-83FC321CF4A0.jpeg Dates are wrong.

Here's a blacktail buck seen hanging around our place today. Atypical, to say the least. 5 points on one side and 4 on the other. I was able to get within about 30' of him for these pics.

2018Deer - 2 (5).jpg 2018Deer - 3 (5).jpg 2018Deer - 1 (6).jpg 2018Deer - 4 (2).jpg

Thought it'd be kind of neat to see some pics of wildlife people on this forum have spotted. I'll start off with a few of my own.

The first is a steaming pile of bear crap I came across. The second is a fawn that I almost stepped on last may. The third is a scratching post I found.

View attachment 37375
Cool thread!

Here are a few from last weekend. Crappy light but still fun to practice and always fun to see wildlife.

gun3-5.jpg

gun3-4.jpg

gun-3.jpg
gun3-2.jpg
gun3.jpg
gzZun3.jpg

Nice work man! Good bird photography. I especially like the shot of the American Wigeons.
Thanks! Light was very low so hard to get good pics. Abput 5 min of sun but Eagle was too far away at that time. Here's a few more from the same day. I'm not sure what the fish is in the kingfisher's mouth. Maybe a bullhead catfish.?

gun3-3.jpg
gun3-8.jpg
gun3-7.jpg
gun3-6.jpg
gun3-9.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show