JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got pics on two days of this beauty. Besides this daytime pic I had him come thru about 2am a week ago.
Pretty Buck.JPG

I can't remember if I've posted this bruiser yet or not. He passed through an area I've been hunting for a couple years. It's the highest valley on this mountain and it got so dry in the summer all the game moved out and I never found out where he went. 😢

2B811DCF-A617-49A2-AA20-AB91926A5A7A.jpeg

A Mutha Fukn badger in Oregon?😬😬😬😬😬🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Didn't know we had those here. Great pics
We got 'em by the buttload here is eastern WA. They burrow into the banks of irrigation canals and cause blow-outs seems every year.
You'd think those li'l bastards would learn, but no...

River otters are some of our favorites. When we're at the lake they come to the fish cleaning station and clean up after the fish are filleted. We see them on a regular basis at night on our dock walk after dinner, running all over the docks. The whole family plays together.
Here I've enticed one to come out from under the dock, at the fish cleaning station, with a perch carcass.
1636989893516.jpeg
Generally it's a family of four. Sometimes they'll have three pups.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads