JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone catch Pauls review on those or have any personal experience with them? They seem to be priced very competitively. I have to say though, none of them looked particularly appetizing, but he seemed to like the taste... of a few. Some... obviously not so much. šŸ¤£

Thoughts?

I like Paul, but he's no Anthony Bourdain! I didn't make it too far into the video.

After looking at the Right on Trek Meals site, it seems like they basically put together a kit for you comprised of pre-packaged, single-serve snacks and such. I can do that myself.

If you're looking for good backpacking meals in a bag, check out Heather's Choice: https://www.heatherschoice.com

I keep a few of those on hand for when I'm out in the woods and don't want to prep something myself, or just need something quick & easy that doesn't taste like sawdust. They are much better than the stuff you find in stores.

1665110460233.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top