JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone try the above ammo in 9MM? I like trying different carry ammo and picked some of this up. Haven't made it to the range yet but, curious if anyone else was using it and what your thoughts might be?

USA-Ready-Box-Ammo-featuredimage_final.png

Haven't tried that flavor. FWIW, I get fantastic results with Speer Gold Dot (124gr) and went deep on a purcha$e some time back. It runs flawlessly in our defense pistols, more accurate than I am. My personal 2nd choice would be Hornady Critical Defense....which, interestingly enough, has what appears to be a very similar plug in the hollow cavity. Interested to hear what your thoughts are on the Winchester ammo, after some range time.

Haven't tried that flavor. FWIW, I get fantastic results with Speer Gold Dot (124gr) and went deep on a purcha$e some time back. It runs flawlessly in our defense pistols, more accurate than I am. My personal 2nd choice would be Hornady Critical Defense....which, interestingly enough, has what appears to be a very similar plug in the hollow cavity. Interested to hear what your thoughts are on the Winchester ammo, after some range time.
2 excellent choices imo. I wouldn't hesitate to use either of those and/or federal hst (124 or 147gr) and/or critical duty.

The HCD is primarily what I like to carry. Speer Gold Dot on occasion and others. Like I said, I like to play around with different SD ammo but, seem to always come back to the HCD. Have not tried any of the Underwood SD ammo yet but, it's on the list.

The bullets from Lehigh Defense look very interesting. The guys at Gorilla Ammo have a 9mm loading that looks good:

Might get a box and run it, just to see.....

The bullets from Lehigh Defense look very interesting. The guys at Gorilla Ammo have a 9mm loading that looks good:

Might get a box and run it, just to see.....
I'd definitely be interested on the outcome of those! Seems 90gr is kind of light for a SD 9MM but, I'm no ballistics expert. A lot of that technical jargon goes over my head.🙄

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top