JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why would anyone want or pay this much for one of these. Is there something I just don't get or what?

5-20-2017 1-52-33 PM.jpg

Because they can blame their not being able to hit anything on the lack of sights and terrible ergonomics. practical sniping pistols and skill are for posers, man

They couldn't blame that on these baby's! It's a B&T APR! I couldn't find a current price, but I love that "Mirage Band!" :D

IMG_0988.JPG
"Um......eyasss, couldn't let he air get warm, dontcha know!" :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Why would someone pay 110.5 million for an abstract painting that an American artist slapped on a large canvas using oil-sticks, acrylic and spray paint.

upload_2017-5-20_14-45-43.jpeg

Because Brugger sounds like Bugger.

bug·ger

BRITISHvulgar slang
noun
  1. 1.
    used as a term of abuse, especially for a man.
verb
  1. 1.
    penetrate the anus of (someone) during sexual intercourse; sodomize.
exclamation
  1. 1.
    used to express annoyance or anger.

Mall Ninjas, that's why. And because they can. Why the hell not?

Why would someone pay 110.5 million for an abstract painting that an American artist slapped on a large canvas using oil-sticks, acrylic and spray paint.
View attachment 364572

While $110 Mil may be excessive, Basquiat's art is amazing. The dude was a walking tragedy, though. RIP.
Graffiti is an interesting artform. 99.9999% of it is crap territorial pissing, and then I am stopped at whatever I am doing when I see one that is, to me, a true masterpiece.
Every artwork that I have seen first in an art book, then in person, has been a mind expansive experience. Pieter Bruegel and his peasant scenes come to mind, or Rembrandt's Night Watch, when it was still in what looked like a barn, before they cleaned the painting. Pictures don't do art any justice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top