JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of his videos are pretty dang good. But to the left he is a Sellout, Uncle Tom, reverse confused racist, Non-real black.......yadda yadda BS crazy talk insane gun nut. I wonder how often they want to respond to things he says and then don't because they are worried he will draw in people that they view as 'theirs'? The left can't be showing darker skinned people that are into guns and Liberty.

Most of his videos are pretty dang good. But to the left he is a Sellout, Uncle Tom, reverse confused racist, Non-real black.......yadda yadda BS crazy talk insane gun nut. I wonder how often they want to respond to things he says and then don't because they are worried he will draw in people that they view as 'theirs'? The left can't be showing darker skinned people that are into guns and Liberty.

In our little club of around 450 people, we have a few darker-coloured folks than me. Ondra is from Antigua, and so is his wife. Kevin, who is a gunner in the RAF Regiment, is from T&T, but his wife is from Bradford. There are about twenty or so of Asian, that is to say, Indian/Pakistani origin, but are British, and Shaz, who is Iranian by birth, but whose family fled Iran in 1979 and ended up here. He is now in the RAFVR, but served eight tours in 'stan as an RAF HEMS medic and was given something or other by the Queen for doing it quite well.

We have a couple of swarthy-looking Mediterranean types - a Maltese family and a Cypriot family, and a couple of Turks.

Then you have the odd Sarth Efrican/Tanzanian, but they are 'wart' and hev a great exent. Hey, wanna learn how to spik lark a Sarth Efrican?

Try saying this - 'Mah lettil pit hin lies penk iggs' - and you've got it. :D

tac - fluent Afrikaans spikker.

what they don't know won't hurt them? o_O Actually if the wife divorced me over a gun then I married wrong to begin with because she doesn't know me well enough. So in retrospect it would probably be a good thing. Glad I don't have that problem.
If I bought myself a new gun my wife would most likely say (after shooting it), "you should get yourself one of these too"

what they don't know won't hurt them? o_O Actually if the wife divorced me over a gun then I married wrong to begin with because she doesn't know me well enough. So in retrospect it would probably be a good thing. Glad I don't have that problem.

I don't think that is an "over a gun" issue but more like a lying, deceitful issue on the hubby's part.

If I bought myself a new gun my wife would most likely say (after shooting it), "you should get yourself one of these too"
Aint it great, althow i gets really expensive when she decides what i show up with is hers and i should get one too, or the you wont like it, so you should give it to me, or my favorite, oooooh, thats pretty, you should give it to me!
Even better, " Honey,Does this Beretta make my butt look big?" To wich you all know the correct answer! Naw, cant even see the Beretta! Rotflmao:p:p:p

He's right about everything. Except 1911's. Must have more 1911's.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top