JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, i didn't wanna mention it, but there is this one Sako I have been drooling over, the Bavarian ( or for that matter, the Kodiak) that I really want! Damn, so many rifles, so little time!:(
Ever since I had my first Sako Finnlite, i want them all now! :D:D:D

If I had the money brother I would buy one of each, retire and open a shooting range so we could all shoot them when we wanted up to 1200 yds. Dang that would be fun.

A guy can dream can't he? :oops::D

I had to pass up a really sweet Sako A-7 in 7mm! Origional owner, only hunted with 3 seasons, maybe 6 boxes of factory ammo through it, and an awesome Zeiss scope and mounts. Family knew exactly what it was and was asking above retail for it!:(:(:(

Except the used market is crap right now! Seems like none of the pedestrian stuff is selling. Just carry guns and whatever new hotness there is. Try to sell a 22, a pump shotgun, or an AR you built...

Yeah, I'm about done with the used market now. I've spotted a few good deals popping up here and there, but usually when I don't have the cash on hand to buy. Still a decent market for accessories, loading stuff, etc, so that's about all I buy on the used market any longer. Guns? Those will be bought new and the guns I have are the guns I want to keep - like you, nothing I have any interest in selling.

Guy In the video in OP makes a lot of valid points

Such as I Ordered 2 Henry rifles they came today and

fisrt thing I did was wipe them down and shine them up

then I went to walmart and bought some crack in 44magnum and 357 magnum & 1 box of 38special

I'm hooked

Guy In the video in OP makes a lot of valid points

Such as I Ordered 2 Henry rifles they came today and

fisrt thing I did was wipe them down and shine them up

then I went to walmart and bought some crack in 44magnum and 357 magnum & 1 box of 38special

I'm hooked

It doesn't stop there.

I am buying accessories for accessories.

Tomorrow I will be buying a $1500 scope for my AR-50.

Then I will need/buy a $170 scope mount.

Then I will probably buy either a sunshade or an ARD (anti-reflection device) and flip up scope covers and try to find a scope guard to protect the scope.

Then I need to get a ballistic turret from SIG Sauer for .50 BMG after I try out various loads and decide which one I want them to create the turret for.

By the time I am done I will probably have $2K into the scope for a rifle I paid $3300 for, that I have not shot since I bought it ten years ago. Plinking ball ammo for the rifle is $3 a shot on sale. Premium ammo starts at $5 per round.

It doesn't stop there.

I am buying accessories for accessories.

Tomorrow I will be buying a $1500 scope for my AR-50.

Then I will need/buy a $170 scope mount.

Then I will probably buy either a sunshade or an ARD (anti-reflection device) and flip up scope covers and try to find a scope guard to protect the scope.

Then I need to get a ballistic turret from SIG Sauer for .50 BMG after I try out various loads and decide which one I want them to create the turret for.

By the time I am done I will probably have $2K into the scope for a rifle I paid $3300 for, that I have not shot since I bought it ten years ago. Plinking ball ammo for the rifle is $3 a shot on sale. Premium ammo starts at $5 per round.

I have 2 Full size safe full ,thinking of buying a third so I don't have to store over flow in gun cases around the house spare rooms and ammo well unless your a factory I'm sure I have you beat there too and i have some licenses that I can buy at a discount nuff said.
and i have german Shepherds to help keep the Honest Honest they are a much better judge of ones charter than I am ,If they don't like you I don't like you

Last Edited:
E0EABA3F-FE94-4C72-B872-1117B66AE044-2752-0000043D2C2BE96B_tmp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews