JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finishing grad school is killing my gun buying budget. If I don't sell something, I'm probably not buying anything.

Every once in a while a swap parts or rebuild my 1903 and 03a3 Springfields. It at least gives me the illusion that I have something new.

It's possible that my hoard of parts allows this...

Bah, not enough variety...or should I say "diversity"?
A good start but he'll eventually discover REALLY COOL guns that have not a single molecule of polymer in them!

That's kind where I am trying to do lately, while keeping inline with my prepping. I.E., been picking up revolvers and bolt or lever actions. Some have polymer, but they most aren't semi-autos. They will serve as backups should my more military type firearms get lost in a boating accident.

I have diversity. There's rock island, Remington, Springfield, Smith Corona. 1903, 1903a1, Mann accuracy devices, 03a3, 03a4, 1921 Ames carbine, all manners of NRA sporters, several varieties of national match rifles, two different varieties of marine corps 1903 sniper variations.
I don't have all of them yet, it I believe in having a diverse collection...

I have diversity. There's rock island, Remington, Springfield, Smith Corona. 1903, 1903a1, Mann accuracy devices, 03a3, 03a4, 1921 Ames carbine, all manners of NRA sporters, several varieties of national match rifles, two different varieties of marine corps 1903 sniper variations.
I don't have all of them yet, it I believe in having a diverse collection...
Then there's Ithaca, GM, Underwood, Rock-Ola, USS, Winchester, Johnson Arms, Eddystone etc. for still MORE variety. Then there's the international route. German, Japanese, Egyptian, Swedish, French, Brit, Aussie, Italian, Spanish etc. All that and overcoming *Fear of Another Caliber* makes the potential for true "diversity" almost endless.

That's when the old Fear of Poverty...or actual achievement of poverty...begins to interfere :eek::eek:

Is it bad when you only want certain brands, and most of those brands are from Europe?!?!? At some point you become a gun snob:D:p:D
Im on a Husquvarna, Rhinemettel, Tikka, Beretta fix right now, is that bad?:rolleyes:

Forgot to add...every new gun or caliber opens of a cornucopia of opportunities for accessories, reloading equipment, bullet molds et al!
No room for boredom!

If we can only keep the @^%$&$&^)(& power grubbing politicians at bay.

Then there's Ithaca, GM, Underwood, Rock-Ola, USS, Winchester, Johnson Arms, Eddystone etc. for still MORE variety. Then there's the international route. German, Japanese, Egyptian, Swedish, French, Brit, Aussie, Italian, Spanish etc. All that and overcoming *Fear of Another Caliber* makes the potential for true "diversity" almost endless.

That's when the old Fear of Poverty...or actual achievement of poverty...begins to interfere :eek::eek:

Don't forget Singer, Stevens, etc. Lately, I've been nationalistic in my gun collection.
I have no fear of acquiring new calibers, but let's face it, nothing beats the venerable old .30-06...

Don't forget Singer, Stevens, etc. Lately, I've been nationalistic in my gun collection.
I have no fear of acquiring new calibers, but let's face it, nothing beats the venerable old .30-06...
Me too. I like 'Murkin stuff. Although there is a lot of interesting furrin' stuff too.
Agreed, '06 is tough to beat. .308/7.62x51 is neck in neck though. And since they can share bullets and powders, almost not even different ;)

Me too. I like 'Murkin stuff. Although there is a lot of interesting furrin' stuff too.
Agreed, '06 is tough to beat. .308/7.62x51 is neck in neck though. And since they can share bullets and powders, almost not even different ;)

Bah. The .308/7.62 is only good for those short caliber bottom feeders... ;)

Here's why: I have spent tens of $thousands over the years, filling shelves and safes. And now that I really want a certain new gun, and looked all over the place...I just can't find anything I can sell. I absolute NEED everything I have. Plus, I. Need. More.

This is a sickness. Run away, and fast!

I'll have to admit I'm pretty addicted. Like Colleeohn Newrahr, who I like to simply call Cahlin Nore, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to blasters. I keep telling myself instead of buying a new gun, or four. I could get one really nice gun. Or add some nice triggers to the ones I have.

Oh look a Ruger Charger...

Seriously though. I probably could sell a few off. I really want to send in my CX4 to Brian at SierraPapa.

I'm getting there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top