JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is amazing at the amount of people I come across that do not know that the fed bank is a private entity just like federal express, seriously it is extremely amazing. I tell people this of all ages, social status and levels of educations and they look at me, I tell them to do their own research and the next time I see them, they just look at me and see crap, crap and more crap, what a screwed up mess.

Well at least you are trying to wake the poor boobs up

Where is he going to go Illinois or New York?
He and his ilk are a cancer, and once they ravage one part of a once healthy body, they move onto another and then another until the host is dead.

Bill, stay in Kalifornia and enjoy what your political soulmates have created.

Billionaires Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why‏

this has been going on for about a month now, notice the article dates going back at least two months, they know something others are afraid to admit, that is how they as rich as they are

Billionaires Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why

Are Millionaires Pulling Out of Stocks? - The Wealth Report - WSJ

Billionaires Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why

Couple the above with Hagel wanting to cut DOD employee's, yep that is DOD employee's not fed employees who work fork HHS, DHS, the arts, dept of ed. or anyof the other non-defense agencies.

<broken link removed>

Oh yeah each the different Military agencies have requested and received authority for RIF'S (Reduction In forces) have officially been approved watch your favorite federal website for the announcement. Once again that is DOD agencies not the ones who have nothing to do with defense of the nation.

They are also telling the dumb suckers to sell their gold and silver while they are printing fake certs to drive down pricing via Comex. Combined with that, they are buying up all the physical they can. Gotta hand it to them. So easy when criminal activity is legal for the few.

It is called lining up your ducks before the collapse of the dollar. The collapse they engineered.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...r-gold-when-they-are-hoarding-gold-like-crazy

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews