JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think happy thoughts Jumpkix, enjoy your life, but yes ... we are going into economic hell.

Your future and definitely your children's future is being hijacked but your comfort level right now - aka apathy - rules the day.

Clinging onto that Normalcy Bias will not save you.

You can ignore reality but not the consequences of ignoring reality.

Some of us are at least smart enough to prepare for the collapse of the dollar (a mathematical certainty). If you are not on board with that, fine, that is your choice. Good luck with that.

Our fake politicians inc the POTUS might as well be direct employees for the large banks. It is all a charade to buy time while every one of your freedoms, and any wealth, is stripped away.

America is going down the tubes in every way. No, America will not 'make it'. That is wishful, but ignorant thinking given all the facts are hand, re Delusion. Just like other empires like the USSR, our collapse is coming, but will be much, much worse. We are not granted a special exemption just because we are 'Americans.'

History condemned 30's Germans for their apathy. We owe them an apology since we are much, much worse.

Set down the remote. Turn off American Idol and learn something for your own good.

I don't post these facts because I want to bum people out. I do it to help jump start people into preparing for the Greatest Depression.

Good to know that you believe everything you hear in the news, and that CNN determines your outlook on life. But I don't care what crap the media is trying to sell me, I'm going to keep expecting a tomorrow. I will always fight for a better future for myself and others, and this country is full of people who are ready to do the same.

Quit letting Obummer and the daily news determine your outlook on the future. As I said before, America will make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have it backwards my friend. It is the 'news', CNN, and Obummer trying to convince you that all is fine and everything will be OK.

Please show me one time Obummer has warned anyone that the economy is doomed. No, he is a corporate puppet and it is his job to mislead you into believing in the status quo and that it will last forever and forever amen ra.

It is in the interests of these entities that you remain blind and get out there with the positive attitude, get to the mall and buy some worthless things ... keep you pacified and unprepared.

You haven't noticed at all the America today is completely different than the American that existed 20 years ago? We are already living in a Clandestine Empire and the collapse hasn't even really started yet.

Perhaps you need to believe that all is well for your mental well being? I am not saying that condescendingly. Many can barely face the day to day things NOW and NOW are the last of the good times.

America may 'make it' but it when it comes out of the other end of the collapse, if ever, it will have nothing in common with the previous America. It will be a third world police state hellhole. Start being a realist and wake up.

Getting yourself prepared mentally is just as important as preparing with 'things.' Of course, the majority of people will simply panic, starve and perish. If that is what you want for yourself under the coming conditions (suicide by inaction) you are already on the right path.

As someone who is going to be affected by this, Ihave to say if it would actually do some good I would be all for it. but I see so much dang waste every day and it is all a result of the turd birds from Dummy Central. We need cuts in waste not in peoples paychecks, ole butthead and his stupid wife micheele piss away more a year in vacations, trips, golf outings, and running showing the arses than will be saved by doing the sequestration.

This is all part of a master plan to lower our standard of living of real working people, who work for the defense of the nation and its borders, where the reall cuts need to take place is in the welfare checks, entitlements, obummer phones, free medical care for illegal and most all get rid of the retards in DOJ who are fighting against the states and border security for trying to throw the illegals out of the country.

Divide and concur, divide and cause unrest, I had several conversation with people 2, 3 and 4 yrs ago about this, and everything we feared is happening right now in the US, is it is all part of a mast plan by ole dumb dumbs wife and their puppet masters

where the reall cuts need to take place is in the welfare checks, entitlements, obummer phones, free medical care for illegal and most all get rid of the retards in DOJ who are fighting against the states and border security for trying to throw the illegals out of the country.

While the above it true, it accounts for BILLIONS. They real fraud is perpetuated by our British Oligarch owners and their private Federal Reserve Bank that is looting many TRILLIONS as well as real assets for themselves and their foreign banks. 99% of Americans are clueless about it, but the USA is a literal corporation. A sub-corp owned by the British Oligarchs by law. We are NOT an independent, free nation. The Act of 1871 made us property. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gABSat3N7xg

When people talk about TPTB or 'them' they sometimes seem like they are talking about an unknown or invisible enemy. Not so. Our enemies have an address and a name on their pride and joy.

Our most serious problem financially in the USA is the parasitic Federal Reserve Bank owned and operated by the elite banking families to enslave the US government and its people in phony debt. THEY alone are 98% of the problem. An issue like illegals in the country - more like .01 percent. Most of the Presidents that have been assassinated have been killed due to their resistance to the Fed. Those include JFK and Lincoln (and no, some dumbed down Hollywood movie won't tell you that). In fact, every US President in the last 60 years has answered to the Fed owners as nothing more than a puppet. That includes Obummer; probably their most compliant puppet to date.

All the more emotional, but insignificant issues are there to distract you from what that are doing. So is our completely fake left vs right political system. All a scam to keep people busy and arguing back and forth while they keep their looting going on in full swing. These masters of deception and control had brought down many entities and nations over the centuries. Their lineage goes way, way back. The Rothschild family ALONE holds 1/2 of the world's entire wealth. ONE FAMILY. Think about that power and how it compares to a Bill Gates. But, unfortunately, Americans have a collective IQ of about 60 and have no clue.

What is sad is that the Federal Reserve fraud has been laid out for the American lemmings for many years now. But Americans don't like uncomfortable messages, so the facts are ignored. Any fact that does not offer comfort, does not support the status quo, is rejected. That is how the Oligarchs with their government schools have programmed us to act + their boob tube propaganda reinforcing that message 24/7. We are nothing more than ants in an ant farm; we are indeed in a Matrix. Very sad, but when they want to flush us down the toilet they will do it with glee.

Our owners love to play with numbers and symbols I believe there is a significance to the Fed being 100 years old (1913). Literally almost all of the world's woes are due to these elite parasites - all wars (to establish their central banks and currencies in nations that resist), technology (they hijack and hoard technology that would set the average man free; free energy, health cures, etc); eugenics, poverty, starvation, etc. They are the real PTB. They control all mainline banking, religions, nations/govs, food (corps like Montesanto), False Flags (staged pretenses for their wars); energy (all big oil and our fake dependence on same), pending one world bank and government (after the global financial collapse), Gov drone education (26:50 below vid), MEDIA/TV - their greatest programming tool.

The whole staged patsy 'active shooter' false flag BS is all them. They want Americans disarmed. They are the OZ behind the curtain with their black ops and fake media conning the sheeple into the whole 'guns are evil' mentality.
The Obummers and Feinsteins of the world are just their paid minions.

^^ All the above is said and revealed so you, if you are among the 2% that can think, so you will know who is ramming you from behind. Who is and will destroy your future. Who put you into third world poverty and annihilated your children's chances of a decent life. The call for resistance is futile, that time is long since past. Plus, as stated above, when 98% don't have the slightest clue who their real enemies are, it is hopeless and pointless. ^^^ Your only course at this point is to prepare the best you can on a personal basis for what is coming and hopefully die with a full belly and a smile instead of starving in a corner somewhere.

Consider yourself very LUCKY because you have lived in the debt ponzi bubble lifestyle and these are the last of the good times.

<broken link removed>

Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

The above is known as a thread killer lol. That much truth has never been posted here before; just sayin'

Not really - what puppet is installed in the White House is really very important - that man is your enemy, he makes decisions .... NOT.

Per Burt's observation, the politicians (regardless of political affiliation) will NOT tell the truth. They will lie right up until the last second.

Recent example from the Summer of 2012. The politicians in Spain were telling the world that it was OK, they didn't need a bailout, etc. *boom* One day later they are needing $50B immediately or it is over.

So, learn from Spain.

Peter

The above is known as a thread killer lol. That much truth has never been posted here before; just sayin'

Not really - what puppet is installed in the White House is really very important - that man is your enemy, he makes decisions .... NOT.

It is amazing at the amount of people I come across that do not know that the fed bank is a private entity just like federal express, seriously it is extremely amazing. I tell people this of all ages, social status and levels of educations and they look at me, I tell them to do their own research and the next time I see them, they just look at me and see crap, crap and more crap, what a screwed up mess.

Tell me about it. It is never a joyful occasion to learn for a fact that one has been a deceived slave their whole life. I still believe it is better to know though than to go through life a useful idiot.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...that-the-middle-class-is-running-out-of-money

In case you don't believe you are a financial slave to the banksters ...

Let's say you are an average American household, and you carry an average balance of $15,956 in credit card debt.

Also, as an average American household, let's assume you pay an average current rate of 12.83%.

Finally, let's assume you carry this average balance for 40 years, between ages 25 and 65. How much did your credit card company make off of you and your extreme averageness?

Answer: $2,629,618.64

Now keep in mind that these robber banks acquire these funds 'loaned out' to you for next to nothing, usually <1%. Tony Soprano could only dream of having that sort of scam going on ....

as long the dollar we use, does not originate from our authority but that of privately owned banksters, we will be played like the pawns we are

Jekyll Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Planning of the Federal Reserve System

See also: History of the Federal Reserve System

At the end of November 1910, Senator Nelson W. Aldrich and Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department A. Piatt Andrew, and five of the country's leading financiers (Frank Vanderlip, Henry P. Davison, Charles D. Norton, Benjamin Strong, and Paul Warburg) arrived at the Jekyll Island Club to discuss monetary policy and the banking system, an event that led to the creation of the current Federal Reserve. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, the 1910 Jekyll Island meeting resulted in draft legislation for the creation of a U.S. central bank. Parts of this draft (the Aldrich plan) were incorporated into the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. On November 5&#8211;6, 2010, Ben Bernanke stayed on Jekyll Island to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of this original meeting.[9] The Conference was the first official confirmation of the revelations made initially in 1949 by Ezra Pound to Eustace Mullins in his work Secrets of The Federal Reserve and later reported by G. Edward Griffin in his book The Creature from Jekyll Island.

Forbes magazine founder Bertie Charles Forbes wrote several years later:

Picture a party of the nation's greatest bankers stealing out of New York on a private railroad car under cover of darkness, stealthily riding hundred of miles South, embarking on a mysterious launch, sneaking onto an island deserted by all but a few servants, living there a full week under such rigid secrecy that the names of not one of them was once mentioned, lest the servants learn the identity and disclose to the world this strangest, most secret expedition in the history of American finance. I am not romancing; I am giving to the world, for the first time, the real story of how the famous Aldrich currency report, the foundation of our new currency system, was written... The utmost secrecy was enjoined upon all. The public must not glean a hint of what was to be done. Senator Aldrich notified each one to go quietly into a private car of which the railroad had received orders to draw up on an unfrequented platform. Off the party set. New York's ubiquitous reporters had been foiled... Nelson (Aldrich) had confided to Henry, Frank, Paul, and Piatt that he was to keep them locked up at Jekyll Island, out of the rest of the world, until they had evolved and compiled a scientific currency system for the United States, the real birth of the present Federal Reserve System, the plan done on Jekyll Island in the conference with Paul, Frank, and Henry... Warburg is the link that binds the Aldrich system and the present system together. He more than any one man has made the system possible as a working reality.[9]

Note here how they say it is owned by the country in par 1 & 2

then 3 & 4 they contradict themselves

Also note here where they say they have been audited, then explain how it has never been a true audit

FRB: Does the Federal Reserve ever get audited?

Oh yeah why are we in a silent depression well for me I have seen it coming, between June of 2011 and December 2012 I saw a household operating go up by 25%, my everyday things like fuel, food way, way more than fuel but a result thereof, cable, phone service, health insurance yada yada yada.

Januray 1st I saw a 3.6 percent tax increase, and on April 23rd I will get one extra day off a week without pay, a 19.8% after tax payroll decrease for at least 5 months, then who knows what will happen.

You do do the math, we slipping further and further into a silent depression and pretty soon it will not be so silent

Please read this book in PDF format. This guy is an ex merc who calls it 95% correct IMO. Just realize he is not "pro packing" because he hung out with knucklehead grunts. Therefore he had a low (and improper) view of the average citizen's gunnery and safety skills. I once corresponded with him and I think helped straighten him out on that little detail. This fellow is in no way advocating anything, just making historical and military assessments

<broken link removed>

The answer to the downfalls of capitalism (as most people would define it) is not to put gangsters (government) in charge of "regulating" it. Crony government deals compound capitalist greed and use violence to force monopolies. Most of the "evil" companies get most of their market advantage from government regulation. Take GM, receiving $20 billion of our tax money used exclusively to move their plants to Brazil and China.

Capitalism isn't perfect, but violence and force is not the answer.
Ayn Rand wrote a national best seller that identified human Greed of Politicians and their constant grasping for more power at the expense of the citizens as the greatest threat to Capitalism/Liberty. The title is: Atlas Shrugged

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews