JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is indeed. Seriously? That's causing it?? Well grease my gears. I have a new comp coming for it anyway. Thanks for the info!

Indeed it will. Depending on the comp you will be trading the ring for more concussive blast and flash. It really is hard to beat the standard A2 for general purpose MD especially if price is major consideration. Throwing price out I'm pretty sold on the FOSSA I mentioned above.

Features:
Most Effective Flash Reduction
Mitigated Dust Signature
Compensated Muzzle Rise
Reduced Rearward Recoil
No Increase in Concussion or Noise
No Annoying Ringing Sound

Indeed it will. Depending on the comp you will be trading the ring for more concussive blast and flash. It really is hard to beat the standard A2 for general purpose MD especially if price is major consideration. Throwing price out I'm pretty sold on the FOSSA I mentioned above.

Features:
Mitigated Dust Signature
Compensated Muzzle Rise
Reduced Rearward Recoil

Those aren't cheap, but I may just try one out. :)

Features:
Mitigated Dust Signature
Compensated Muzzle Rise
Reduced Rearward Recoil
This is the one I went with: https://miculek.com/product/mic-comp-223-miculek-compensator-ar-15-223/

I figure if it's good enough for him then it's good enough for me.

It is indeed. Seriously? That's causing it?? Well grease my gears. I have a new comp coming for it anyway. Thanks for the info!
Open tines are like tuning forks. There's only one company that I know of who makes open tine flash hider that doesn't ping and that's KAC, though there could be others that I'm unaware of.

Well, since you're replacing it what do you have? I might just take it off your hands.

Open tines are like tuning forks. There's only one company that I know of who makes open tine flash hider that doesn't ping and that's KAC, though there could be others that I'm unaware of.

Well, since you're replacing it what do you have? I might just take it off your hands.

Vortex. I'm interested.

And nobody has mentioned that the sound is due to the current cost/ask of ammo.....It's that cash register ringing everytime you pull that trigger........

Sorry but I'm going to pass on it. I was hoping you had the JP version. If you do put this in the classified section I'm sure It'll go quick.

From what I understand JP Enterprises no longer make the Vortex because they were sued by Smith Enterprises for copying their design. They do make their own 3 prong flash hider called JPFH-556L.

From what I understand JP Enterprises no longer make the Vortex because they were sued by Smith Enterprises for copying their design. They do make their own 3 prong flash hider called JPFH-556L.
Yep, that's the one. It's supposed the be the 249F replacement (at least that's what the gal on the phone said) since JP bought the patent from BE. Wish they would've continued the original design but doesn't look like that will ever happen.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top