JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing wrong with either NiB or 9310 if manufactured correctly.

As are bolt parts!

Had wanted a few nickel boron AR bolt assemblies at midway my last order, but I dawdled on finalizing the order. So they sold out.

Thankfully backorder was OK on those.

Still pretty spendy (IMO) at $40ea. Midway emailed they just shipped them today....now the same ones are $60 if I ordered them today!!!

30% $ increase since the 4th. Dang!

In the armorers courses I've taken the subject of NiB was covered and was pretty much spot on with what this guys is saying.
Nickel Boron AR Bolts and Carriers are JUNK - Maryland Shooters

Same guy did these videos:

Last Edited:
Get your $500 mossberg 500!

I'll take the Maverick 88 mod 31080
7 shot & at half the price $242

It uses the same twin bar action as the Mossberg 500

Primary Arms has Anderson stripped uppers in stock. Limit 2.

Oregon rifle works had a bunch of uppers stripped and compete today
just snagged a used colt upper for a build I'm doing today $450 complete
But the had stuff there cheaper I just wanted the A2 style upper ...
87D2F3B6-CB53-4748-9BE0-342E307438BB.jpeg

Went to the PSA site to look at 6.5 Grendel uppers since I was considering getting one for my Ruger AR and turning it into a deer rifle. They have 14 different flavors of upper in 6.5 Grendel and every single one was sold out. That was surprising.

In fact, PSA is out of nearly every single AR upper except for a couple of pistol length versions.

I bought my PSA-10 .308 upper in March after putting the project on the backburner for a couple of years. When the price went up by $20, I nearly didn't buy it since I figured the panic would subside by this summer but I had a gut feeling things would get worse.

Glad I pulled the trigger and bought it.

I thought the same thing. I was looking for an inexpensive anderson upper and finally found one at aimsurplus.com. Shortly after I ordered they went out of stock. Looks like anything under $100 is gone as quick as it gets in.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top