JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Panic season is upon us. It will only get worse before the election. Things can be found now.. just wait until October.

Everyone and their brother is ordering either as investments or last minute projects worried about bans.. not to mention all the new shooters coming in and draining the supply.
Ive seen a bunch for decent prices on the forum though if you arent brand name picky and just want a general upper.

54D9325D-6BC5-49FB-98C7-2EBF3EFE2BC4.gif

Panic season is upon us. It will only get worse before the election. Things can be found now.. just wait until October.

Everyone and their brother is ordering either as investments or last minute projects worried about bans.. not to mention all the new shooters coming in and draining the supply.
Ive seen a bunch for decent prices on the forum though if you arent brand name picky and just want a general upper.

View attachment 726047
Even finding a 10.5 to 16 inch upper with no BCG or CH is hard to find on here and at a good price aswell.

Because the bureau of land management is burning cities and calling for the death of white babies so a whole lotta folk are buying anything that even thinks about looking like a gun. Especially "tactical" guns, because nobody wants to be socially justiced with a 2x4

Even finding a 10.5 to 16 inch upper with no BCG or CH is hard to find on here and at a good price aswell.
I agree. Im currently in the market for a complete 7.62x39 pistol upper. Big bowl of nuthin so far. I fear this will get much worse before it gets better. And manf. Remember how bad they got burned by over producing last few panics.. so I think they are just chugging along at their normal pace.. people are just buying things out too fast.

What is going on? Every site I go to, they're out of stock.
DD, BCM, Aero, BCA, MAS, Del-Ton and etc

Every single one of their complete upper receivers are out of stock.

Must not be looking too hard, I see several BCM uppers available.

But yeah, there is a panic in progress, pickin's will be slim.

BCM® MK2 BFH 16" Mid Length (ENHANCED Light Weight) Upper Receiver Group w/ MCMR-15 Handguard

BCM® MK2 BFH 14.5" Mid Length (ENHANCED Light Weight) Upper Receiver Group w/ MCMR-13 Handguard

Everything is being bought out -- the buying is extremely aggressive. This ammo data is already almost two months old and the increases are staggering. For example, ammo.com's sales of .223 to TX increased by 5970% (this is from Feb 23 to May 31, 2020). It's hard to remember but at the end of May, the riots were only getting started. Even the slowest growth rate in .223 was over 1000% (VA).

Anyway, if all the ammo is being bought at unprecedented rates, surely any defensive firearms are being put under great pressure.

And in great measure, ye olde anti's 'woke' up, (a little irony for ya) smelled the coffee and said: Ai yi yi, guns are good after all, ah, when it comes to my azz...now I just need to learn em.

Just gotta get a 'hi-powered' clip and some 'boolits'...oh yeah, and how to shoot without getting the 'vapors'...

And in great measure, ye olde anti's 'woke' up, (a little irony for ya) smelled the coffee and said: Ai yi yi, guns are good after all, ah, when it comes to my azz...now I just need to learn em.

Just gotta get a 'hi-powered' clip and some 'boolits'...oh yeah, and how to shoot without getting the 'vapors'...

Or they're getting ready to draw up sides and get it on.

What is going on? Every site I go to, they're out of stock.
DD, BCM, Aero, BCA, MAS, Del-Ton and etc

Every single one of their complete upper receivers are out of stock.

start looking around but most of us saw it coming again and bought when they were cheap and stacked deep.

Last Edited:
Panic buying at its finest. Many people do not have the want, time, or skills needed to assemble an upper. So, they bought assembled uppers. There are still parts to be had, so if I were you, I'd spec out and buy some parts...before even those are completely gone.

In all likelihood, Trump will win the election. But just think about the panic buying that would happen if Joe won...People will be taking out second mortgages to get in on things.

When I put my 20" A4 clone from PSA parts, the Freedom upper was around $200 and the FN was $400. This was just the uppers. I got the Freedom upper thinking I would put together a nice quality FN rifle later.

Well the Covid hit and the FN upper shot to $600, but you couldn't buy it alone. Luckily I got the Knights armament parts beforehand but will have to sit a while before a nice chrome line upper comes around.

If you can, put it on order and wait. I am sure that orders are filled first-come first-served.

It sucks, but welcome to covid panic buying, elections around the corner, burning and looting, etc....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top