JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Food for thought.....
DYK that with the 1994 ban.....

Your "assault weapon" had to have been fully assembled prior to the date that the law was enacted.

In other words.....if your parts kit, bare receiver (even though made prior), incomplete upper, whatever..... had not been fully assembled by that date. Well, it would be illegal....to assemble it into an assault weapon after that date.

Yeah IMHO....a hard to verify "stupid law". But, it was written by gun grabbers. So....

Aloha, Mark

The word on the street, is that AR upper receivers will become the serialized part of the firearm shortly. The ATF lost a few cases concerning AR lowers not being firearms.

The new pistol I just ordered, only the upper is serialized, and the lower / frame is not. You can order new lowers online and have them shipped to your door.

If they get their way, each Short/Long barreled upper will require a new $500 tax stamp. There new Registration plan. :eek: All while taking out the arm brace, and AR pistol loophole. :mad:

Then there is a new sister proposal to ban all upper gun parts, or at least require a background check for each part. But you will still need a stamp to "Manufacture" the stupid thing.

And all this is before the new AWB they are going to push through if they get enough seats in the Senate.

Stack um deep y'all... :cool:

start looking around but most of us saw it coming again and bought when they were cheap and stacked deep.
It gladdens my heart, knowing that I personally have no need to panic at this time... Godwillin and the crick don't rise...

Brownell's had e-mailed me recently with a complete Colt upper, 14.5" for I think $600. I could not find it on their site but there were ten or twelve other brands in stock

Long ago I bought a Armalite like this one. I have a lot of uppers from Aero and others, even a Noveske, but that Armalite is my 'Go to'

Casper is on a buying spree.

View attachment 726048

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

50DB9F3B-AF62-482D-9C89-13169915CE61.gif

;):D

More and more people are working from 80% lowers. This will create a far higher demand for uppers.
Add to that the general run on complete rifles and you have no uppers available.
You can see it with Glock uppers as well. Most of the uppers are going to complete pistols and the 80% crowd have grabbed up the rest of the supply.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top