JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It surprises me too, what used Glocks are advertised for. I've seen several just this week being offered used, for more than I can buy a brand-new one for at my local FFL dealer.

I agree with a previous poster, that not everyone shops around for a good deal, so they pay more for a new one, then want to sell it used for more than I personally think it's worth.

Supply and demand I guess. I have and like Glocks. I have and like 1911's. Both have their place. Sometimes they come with some good extras; more often I see them with extras that are worth little to me.

When I see 'em priced too high, I just walk away. I did try once to "educate" a seller on the value of a used firearm; just wasted my time, and pissed him off. Lesson learned. When the seller ends up selling his gun for the inflated price who's the dummy, him, the buyer, or me? Me, I guess. Walk away....walk away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top