JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have Battle Arms Development BAD C.A.S.S. and BAD A.S.S. ambi safety selectors in black and FDE.
If you buy a silencer at the show, you get free swag. (Shirts, hats, posters, etc)

I have the new SWR Specwar 556 silencers there also.
SBRs, AOWs, and SBSs.

Well, I was there, but the sparrow wasn't. It was great meeting you anyway.

I turned all my cash into ammo by 9:05, then spent the next two hours wandering around looking at lots of cool stuff. I forget the guy's name, but I always chat with the guy from Central Oregon with the table of full-auto guns for sale. Very knowledgeable.

My first time at the Albany show, actually larger than I expected. Found a pretty knowledgeable glock armorer in the front corner. Looked liked some good prices on guns and ammo. And you can get yourself a copy of just about any decent knife you want.

I did pick up a nice zippered pistol case for $6.

is it ron from rons sporting? btw how are the prices on ammo in gen.

Could be, tall skinny guy in his 50's, sells Gemtech, helps with the Albany full-auto shoot each May.

Ammo prices were not inflated, same as they've been in the last year. Tactical Ammunition had Remington subsonic .22 for $7/hundred, which was my primary want. Also picked up some of their 55gr .223 for $7/20 rounds.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top