JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well; it's my facebook page now what does this post have to do with firearms etc.?
I tend to be a little reactionary but generally I am Pro 2nd Amendment and more important; the FIRST amendment. You may note that I do not hide behind a cute name like "Farmer Ted"
or "akmewon" or "nutlesscock"
Hint hint:
It's a link to whoevers Facebook page clicks it.

Well; it's my facebook page now what does this post have to do with firearms etc.?
I tend to be a little reactionary but generally I am Pro 2nd Amendment and more important; the FIRST amendment. You may note that I do not hide behind a cute name like "Farmer Ted"
or "akmewon" or "nutlesscock"

WOW man, simmer down! By the way, I am hiding!:s0131:

Well that was my wife. Now do I take the high road and laugh it off or do I biotch slap you for insulting my wife. Hmmmmmm have to think on this a while newbie.

I guess I am a little immature and gotta laugh when i saw a thread like this and figured some gun totin folks would have some thick skin and get a laugh...I am sorry if I offended you .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top