JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well; it's my facebook page now what does this post have to do with firearms etc.?
I tend to be a little reactionary but generally I am Pro 2nd Amendment and more important; the FIRST amendment. You may note that I do not hide behind a cute name like "Farmer Ted"
or "akmewon" or "nutlesscock"
Hint hint:
It's a link to whoevers Facebook page clicks it.

Well; it's my facebook page now what does this post have to do with firearms etc.?
I tend to be a little reactionary but generally I am Pro 2nd Amendment and more important; the FIRST amendment. You may note that I do not hide behind a cute name like "Farmer Ted"
or "akmewon" or "nutlesscock"

WOW man, simmer down! By the way, I am hiding!:s0131:

Well that was my wife. Now do I take the high road and laugh it off or do I biotch slap you for insulting my wife. Hmmmmmm have to think on this a while newbie.

I guess I am a little immature and gotta laugh when i saw a thread like this and figured some gun totin folks would have some thick skin and get a laugh...I am sorry if I offended you .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top