JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who has the better (locally brewed) beer, Oregon or Washington?

• Oregon

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Washington

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
It's getting closer, but Oregon is still winning in the beer arena by a long ways.

Maybe it was the Coffee Craze that distracted the Tonians when the beer thing was ramping up ?
It's because we've had a lot of cheap microbrews for decades, it's just trendy now (and inflated).

I do Buds in the red & white cans. It's the same every time I buy it. With the micro stuff it seems every time you buy more it has a different taste. I'll stick wth one that is the same everytime I indulge wich would be every Friday night or Saturday night.

Thirty packs at Wally World for $19.99 plus tax.

'Murical Beers are nuffin but watered down leopard Pizz, REAL Beer is made by Trappist Monks in Caves in Belgum or France, Or Peet bogs in Ireland! LOL
Seriously, 'Murican Lager Beer isn't even a good copy of bad German beers which seems to be the preferred swill here in the states!:eek:

'Murical Beers are nuffin but watered down leopard Pizz, REAL Beer is made by Trappist Monks in Caves in Belgum or France, Or Peet bogs in Ireland! LOL
Seriously, 'Murican Lager Beer isn't even a good copy of bad German beers which seems to be the preferred swill here in the states!:eek:

Its better than some Imperial Choad-Licker Ale thats swizzled together in someone's toilet.

In regards to Coors Light, Bud Light, Miller Light etc., I'll leave you with a quote from Eric Idle from Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl: "American Beer is a lot like making love in a canoe - it's close to water." :eek:

And I'd drink something pretty close to water just to be different than these pretentious beer snobs standing around in earth tones, dinner plate ear gauges and neck beards while arguing about the subtle undertones of the sewer water they are drinking.

And I'd drink something pretty close to water just to be different than these pretentious beer snobs standing around in earth tones, dinner plate ear gauges and neck beards while arguing about the subtle undertones of the sewer water they are drinking.
You're behind the times... or perhaps they are!
Hipsters drink Rainier, Pabst, Coors Light, and Budweiser.

My proximity during my childhood has me privy to this information.
I do lament the days when microbrew meant something more than a competition in hops content.

PS; anything is better than drinking Sam Adams...

Awwww... My post was censored. I just went ahead and removed it as the joke is lost when it's worded differently. Looks like the censored version is in replies. Weird, I didn't use any actual profanity.

Pic or it didn't happen.

How I feel when served an IPA.

upload_2019-4-13_13-57-29.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR