JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love snow, especially when the Christmas lights are on.

However, my home isn't really designed to deal with it, and snow affects my work. And I don't mean getting to work.

Maybe when I'm retired and living in an area that regularly deals with snow I'll finally get to enjoy it.

Good news is that a "heat wave" is coming this weekend......

I love snow, especially when the Christmas lights are on.

However, my home isn't really designed to deal with it, and snow affects my work. And I don't mean getting to work.

Maybe when I'm retired and living in an area that regularly deals with snow I'll finally get to enjoy it.

Good news is that a "heat wave" is coming this weekend......
It's like the joy and beauty of a newborn child, then you want to hit super fast forward to when go visit on your terms.*

Still snow flurries here on the NOP, but I have my cargo shorts at the ready in case you're right about that heat wave.

*(I kidd, I kidd, raising my kids was the best time of my life)

Sorry no, they all belong to a buddie of mine who I hunt whitetails with every year..yes German Short-hairs,, you should see the Mom, just beautiful, pure breed, the dad is a epic bird dog, great with ducks and pheasants.

That is one beautiful litter. We have two GSPs and they are wonderful hunters and even more wonderful family members.

I was a sophomore at OSU when they hired Ralph Miller as basketball coach. The OSU program was in the toilet, and the previous basketball coach (Paul Valenti, All American, 1944) had just been fired. Miller had just taken taken his Univ. of Iowa team to the final four the previous season, but there had been some sort of scandal in the Iowa athletic department, and the athletic director had been fired. Miller wasn't fired, but he left voluntarily under some sort of cloud, which was never made public.

So, anyway, when he came to OSU, there was a "get to know the new coach" session at the student union, which I attended. Somebody asked him, "Why would you want to leave a successful program at Iowa to come to OSU?"

He replied, "I want to be where the snow is in the mountains and not on my driveway."

Good answer. Nobody believed him, but everybody laughed.

And I have officially become an old man by telling a story like this. :s0140:
Cool story bro 😎

32B35BE1-DDE2-478C-8A24-597A2D0EE8B0.jpeg

Saw this totally epic pile up video. Total mayhem! Only the first 3rd of the video or so is worth watching it's boring after that.

Other random video

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews