JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do any of us own a Chevy with the locate built in, that tracks you wherever you are and can get the police or tow truck there in an instant?
I would never buy one!
And no I don't have a cell phone or GPS of any kind, I have almost perfect awareness of direction, that has only failed me due to complete overcast on 2 occasions , my whole life!
Gabby

Bobo,

Scratch any potential for me buying 'any' of their products...I hope no other vehicle mfg's start doing this.

Being tracked is one of my 'many' reasons for not owning a so-called smart phone.

Needed something with potential data access since satellite is no-go in the part of the canyon I live in and cell phone is spotty and usually needs an outdoor booster. Eventually I'll set up a cellular access point and antenna for the house and go back to my old Moto tri-mode flip phone. It still works fine and finds towers. My part of Oregon is lucky to see 4G, much less the new 5G. Most of the time I'm 3G or 1X. Also investigating packet options for OTA radio, like 2 meter, if/when the cell system gets taken down.

A popular tech guy does a street demonstration of 5G. It is quite impressive.
I doubt it'll be available where I live ever, we only have one tower in the whole area and if you're on the wrong side of the canyon forget about cell phone service, nada. I can drive for miles and miles with no service both on ATT and Verizon. Part of life in the forest.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top