JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm working on purchasing a used Remington 1100 LT 20ga at Gunbroker. Failing that if I's unable to find another good clean one I'll be purchasing a new 1100 sporting 20, no doubt from Bud's. After I get the pad adjuster (SPS), and Decelerator installed, stock cut to my LOP, I'll need to get the comb cut and the hardware installed so I can adjust it for offset and height. Can anyone here recommend someone who does quality work at a reasonable price?
Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi
Got my problem solved, thanks to you all.

Last Edited:
Allison & Carey did not invent the Softouch. It was patented by a man named Moe Bragg. Now owned by different peoples but still installed by Shooters Emporium in Gresham, OR. They do all types of stock work. Allison & Carey are accomplished gunsmiths that do all types of firearm repair. With either one you're going to have a waiting time. Both have done great work for me.

Allison & Carey did not invent the Softouch. It was patented by a man named Moe Bragg. Now owned by different peoples but still installed by Shooters Emporium in Gresham, OR. They do all types of stock work. Allison & Carey are accomplished gunsmiths that do all types of firearm repair. With either one you're going to have a waiting time. Both have done great work for me.
I really appreciate your time and interest on my behalf. Thank you.

Last Edited:
I'm working on not being out-bid on a Remington 1100 LT 20 on Gun Broker. If I do I'll order a new 1100
Sporting 20 from Buds. As soon as I get my shotgun I'll get my pad adjusted into my shoulder (SPS 3 way posilock pad adjuster and Decelerator pad) and shoot some patterns so I know what height I need on my comb I'll get the stock up to Jon. He contacted me in response to my PM to him. He seems like a straight up guy...spoke highly of you, said he'd recommend you before all others for any gun work. Not the first time I've heard that:rolleyes:.
Thank you for your time and advice.
Scott
Semper Fi

Allison Carey in se portland used to do that work, creator of the soft touch stock and adjustable cheek piece...look them up, may very well still exist!
well, looking back, I took my trap gun to them and picked it up all cut and installed. They very well may have sent it the moe bragg.
It was turn key for me. They also did some barrel and chamber work on it.
I stand corrected!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top