JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like can hose the stages and have ammo left....

And yup... just another reason to shoot it .
And another click to super senior:(
What the heck, it keeps me young :):):)

I will be shooting it this year for the first time. Does anyone know if I can use 170mm Mags for open? I sent an email to the MD but hadnt heard back

Last Edited:
I will be shooting it this year for the first time. Does anyone know if I can use 170mm Mags for open? Isent an email to the MD but hadnt heard back
The only equipment difference is optic or no optic. Use the biggest magazine you can find. If you want to shoot your Glock from appendix with a 33 round magazine then go for it. (And yes people have done it and it was fun to watch) No matter how big your magazines are you will need to reload. Stages are normally in the 50 round range.

I will be shooting it this year for the first time. Does anyone know if I can use 170mm Mags for open? I sent an email to the MD but hadnt heard back

You can use one of these if you want. Seriously, bring anything, including lots and lots of ammo. You will have a blast.

AR15100C.jpg

Any spinners, stars, polish plate racks ??? Anything like that?

Lots of steel. They have at least one Texas star. Plate racks for sure but just the regular kind. They are also fond of swinging and hiding metrics. Don't worry, there will be lots of "creative" targets. And a couple hose-fests. Again, bring LOTS of ammo.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top