JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a great day. Did not know if I was going to shoot due to recent shoulder surg. I shot, using good friends really new 10/22 and amazed myself!
A really great group of folks today and giant tip of the sombrero to Alex and Nick!!!... and you too, Mike!

@ac4wordplay - Thanks for all you did to setup / prepare and run the event. It was well run.

I had a great time.

Thanks Ric - Nick works hard to make the match fun and friendly for everybody. Glad you enjoyed it (and thanks for your help yesterday).

I hope everybody had a good time, and that everybody got something from the prize table that they like (even if it wasn't a "best" prize). We couldn't do it without our participants, so thanks to everybody who came out to MoS, and everybody who comes to our monthly match.

Best,

ac

What does everyone think of Nick's suggestion that next year he has some more expensive knives and fewer firearms?

Some knives cost well more than the guns in the raffle.

We did see a Benchmade Mini-Griptilian traded for a gun, yesterday.

From standing filing space at the prize table, I can tell you everyone was looking at the Benchmades.
Those all went, except for the tacticool ~$200 pens.

I like the idea of getting a high end knife. But I would like to see a ZT on the table. Does someone have contacts with Kai (Kershaw/ZT)?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads