JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm missing the the ABC House next week to spend DaD Day visiting and shooting a Match with my son in Idaho.

But will be at Dundee for this match, is there a prize table? 1st time shooting it so at 65 bucks I might think there may be one.

Last Edited:
High round count fun match. Time plus scoring, divisions somewhat different than regular USPSA. Great
BBQ lunch, but AFAIK no prize table.

Wow
Really!!!!

Sounds like some of the high rd count field stages we would put together back in Reno.

Ok, I'm good with 600.
See ya there.

I'll be there! No prize table. Good food, good folks and bragging rights. If I recall, I brought 500 rounds the first time and barely took any home. Last year, I brought a case to be good. BTW, no major PF so I'm going back to 9 to ease on the cost. Fun and creative stages and time plus scoring (any one alpha or two anywhere on cardboard) so the reset goes quickly.

I'll be there! No prize table. Good food, good folks and bragging rights. If I recall, I brought 500 rounds the first time and barely took any home. Last year, I brought a case to be good. BTW, no major PF so I'm going back to 9 to ease on the cost. Fun and creative stages and time plus scoring (any one alpha or two anywhere on cardboard) so the reset goes quickly.

Sooo
Kinda a loose IDPA type of scoring...
Double tap anywhere on paper and move on?

Sooo
Kinda a loose IDPA type of scoring...
Double tap anywhere on paper and move on?

Yep. Sometimes to keep it interesting (and save on ammo cause I'm a cheapskate) I slow down and go for the alphas. But remember, they own LOTS of steel at that club and they'll probably put out every single piece.

See anyone go over 140 rds on any of the stages?

Don't think so. I usually carry 85 and don't remember needing more than that other than a couple with long steel shots where I had a sixth mag in my pocket. But part of the fun is its outlaw so if you miss, so what? As a wise shooter once told me , "the first place and the last place finisher both still pay $5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks!"

Bill
What's the highest rd count stage you've seen at this match?

Pretty sure there has been a 60+ stage, but I don't remember anything topping 70.
That's figured at 2 per. You can also shoot just A's----then you only need one hit per target.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top