JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am hoping some of you guys who have been can answer a question.
I this really a noncompetative atmosphere? I have always wanted to get into competative shooting but am a little hesitant. I am a member at ARPC and have done alot of there bowling pin shoots but nothing like this. Watching the videos of this match online it looks pretty competative. I just don't want to show up and irritate people and/or embarass myself.

I am hoping some of you guys who have been can answer a question.
I this really a noncompetative atmosphere? I have always wanted to get into competative shooting but am a little hesitant. I am a member at ARPC and have done alot of there bowling pin shoots but nothing like this. Watching the videos of this match online it looks pretty competative. I just don't want to show up and irritate people and/or embarass myself.

It's a hoot! Ya some really good shooters get competitive, but most people are just having a good time, with good food, and a great prize table!

Got notice this morning--this is the last ABC House match unless someone else picks it up and runs with it.
Current people have been doing it for 18 yrs---time for a break.

Round count. You can probably get through it with 200. I'm taking 300---darned bullet repellant paint on the steel targets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top