JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sheesh.... with this growing list of members following me I guess I'll have to start wearing pants everytime I'm online around here!

:s0108:
I for one appreciate your sensitivity towards us...
tumblr_m7e89u9vPf1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg

I only follow folks I need to keep an eye on, cause I know they're troublemakers :s0012: :s0036:

What chu talkin bout WILLIS????? I thought that was ju!!!!!!

As far as I can tell, following someone does two things: first, they get a notification that you're now following them...kind of creepy :eek: and second, when that person is online, you see their avatar listed in the right hand side-bar (not sure if that shows on a phone view) so you know they're online. And as far as I know, that's it. I do follow some folks and some folks follow me. My main reason for using following is to know when folks are online so I can keep an eye out for any posts that may be worth checking out.

Otherwise, it's all just creepy stalker stuff. I just hope it doesn't allow them to read my thoughts - that's not good for anyone - it's bad enough that I share some of them here :rolleyes:

By being on this forum You're all being followed 24/7 by default.
Big Brother/ NSA is watching you.
upload_2016-5-12_9-34-53.png

They take a special interest in non- hoplophobics.

That means you can't be brainwashed as easily as the general population.

Don't worry though, we're years away from the scene depicted above.
Enjoy the rest of your day!:)

By being on this forum You're all being followed 24/7 by default.
Big Brother/ NSA is watching you.
View attachment 292350

They take a special interest in non- hoplophobics.

That means you can't be brainwashed as easily as the general population.

Don't worry though, we're years away from the scene depicted above.
Enjoy the rest of your day!:)

Perhaps sooner than you think....

View attachment 292351
Buncha freaking party-pooper, mood killers around here:eek:;)

I dont "follow" follow people, more just keep an eye out for their posts. Mostly I look for knowledgeable people and ones with a good sense of humor. I have been in pain most of my life and have learned to laugh to keep my mind off other stuff.

Physical or mental pain? Have you heard about a morphine pump? It's like a hockey puck inside of you and usually takes 40-60% of the pain away..,...Not wanting to pry, just concerned.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top