JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I hit the follow button for a couple reasons:

Odd names I may not remember if they change avatars and I like them.

People I have dealt with personally. Trades, sales or buys.

If I'm not following you and you think I like you then it was just an oversight on my side so every now and then.

It's my anti-ignore button and means little to anyone but me.

Personally I hit the follow button for a couple reasons:

Odd names I may not remember if they change avatars and I like them.

People I have dealt with personally. Trades, sales or buys.

If I'm not following you and you think I like you then it was just an oversight on my side so every now and then.

It's my anti-ignore button and means little to anyone but me.

Anti-ignore button - I like that :)

Luckily I dont have to follow many on here, The usuals all hit up the same threads I do and have great points of view. Sometimes articulating points so well I don't even have to comment.

The only time I notice is when they dont comment in a thread.. Or when they aren't active on the forum at all.
A few of them I havent seen in a while.

Surprised this thread hasn't turned religious yet LOL.:s0047::s0008::s0087:

I never followed anybody here but as someone already said the same names seem to pop up on the threads I gravitate towards anyway.

Not always are they in agreement either. My mini-14 fetish is one example as are my Politics which are more strictly gun related on this forum now.

I should be chewing, not typing.

I follow in no ones wake. If you follow me, that's your decision.
Not long after becoming member, I decided to keep most of my comments to myself when it comes to different subjects posted. Many times, I've had half a page in response to one thing or another, then deleted it. How I do things are not getting judged by the masses here, or anywhere for that matter. I don't like having that attitude, due to my being very well rounded, and versed. Some may see otherwise. Whether I'm on someones ignore sheet, or not, again, I can care less if that value in necessary. My views in life are my own. I compare mine to no others, and no one influences my decisions unless they are my true peers.

The small talk I've exchanged with members here, I DO appreciate, your input, and views of suggestion. However, I do not follow anyones wake. If you follow mine, I'll make a point of eating lots of fiber so you have a better following.

Back Blast Area Clear!!

I'm more curious about who might have me on their ignore list.
Yeah, this.
Not that I give two sh!ts if someone doesn't like me or what I have to say. If they want to ignore instead of discuss, that's their prerogative. But it would be nice to know if you're talking to the wall. It'd be nice to skip that.
I've hit the ignore button a total of zero times.
I followed a few interesting members not knowing what the benefits would be. Only value I see is if you're on my follow list, I probably think you're alright. Maybe even a brutha from a nutha mutha. But after following a few to see what it did, I've kinda forgotten about it.
This thread has got me thinking maybe I'll throw a few more on the worthy-of-stalking list. Just to show my support, of course. I probably won't actually creep on you.

I should be chewing, not typing.

I follow in no ones wake. If you follow me, that's your decision.
Not long after becoming member, I decided to keep most of my comments to myself when it comes to different subjects posted. Many times, I've had half a page in response to one thing or another, then deleted it. How I do things are not getting judged by the masses here, or anywhere for that matter. I don't like having that attitude, due to my being very well rounded, and versed. Some may see otherwise. Whether I'm on someones ignore sheet, or not, again, I can care less if that value in necessary. My views in life are my own. I compare mine to no others, and no one influences my decisions unless they are my true peers.

The small talk I've exchanged with members here, I DO appreciate, your input, and views of suggestion. However, I do not follow anyones wake. If you follow mine, I'll make a point of eating lots of fiber so you have a better following.

Back Blast Area Clear!!
That's it, you're getting stalked.

Wow....will I be looked down upon if I don't follow my, very few, followers? :( I hope not.

I don't see the point. I follow a LOT of members, just not "Officially".

There's a "follow button"? What the heck? I guess I must be out of the loop?

I've followed a trail of clothes to the bedroom!

Oh, let me add that I truly hope that some moderator does not find my comment to be offensive and therefore delete my post & send me a warning.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads