JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sheesh.... with this growing list of members following me I guess I'll have to start wearing pants everytime I'm online around here!

:s0108:
I for one appreciate your sensitivity towards us...
tumblr_m7e89u9vPf1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg

I only follow folks I need to keep an eye on, cause I know they're troublemakers :s0012: :s0036:

What chu talkin bout WILLIS????? I thought that was ju!!!!!!

As far as I can tell, following someone does two things: first, they get a notification that you're now following them...kind of creepy :eek: and second, when that person is online, you see their avatar listed in the right hand side-bar (not sure if that shows on a phone view) so you know they're online. And as far as I know, that's it. I do follow some folks and some folks follow me. My main reason for using following is to know when folks are online so I can keep an eye out for any posts that may be worth checking out.

Otherwise, it's all just creepy stalker stuff. I just hope it doesn't allow them to read my thoughts - that's not good for anyone - it's bad enough that I share some of them here :rolleyes:

By being on this forum You're all being followed 24/7 by default.
Big Brother/ NSA is watching you.
upload_2016-5-12_9-34-53.png

They take a special interest in non- hoplophobics.

That means you can't be brainwashed as easily as the general population.

Don't worry though, we're years away from the scene depicted above.
Enjoy the rest of your day!:)

By being on this forum You're all being followed 24/7 by default.
Big Brother/ NSA is watching you.
View attachment 292350

They take a special interest in non- hoplophobics.

That means you can't be brainwashed as easily as the general population.

Don't worry though, we're years away from the scene depicted above.
Enjoy the rest of your day!:)

Perhaps sooner than you think....

View attachment 292351
Buncha freaking party-pooper, mood killers around here:eek:;)

I dont "follow" follow people, more just keep an eye out for their posts. Mostly I look for knowledgeable people and ones with a good sense of humor. I have been in pain most of my life and have learned to laugh to keep my mind off other stuff.

Physical or mental pain? Have you heard about a morphine pump? It's like a hockey puck inside of you and usually takes 40-60% of the pain away..,...Not wanting to pry, just concerned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top