JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kirk Douglas
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Mcauley Caulkin, have you seen a picture of him lately. Sheesh

speaking of Charlie Sheen, do you know how much cocaine he has snorted? apparently enough to kill two and 1/2 men:s0112::s0112:

I don't think Falcor had wings, dude..

ETA...

89020d377ae9.jpg

Yep... definitely no wings.

How can someone who was just a little kid not long ago look as old as me and I'm an old guy?

Well, I have an idea. They should do another Home Alone as he is right now. Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern can be two guys trying to break in to take him to rehab. Instead of a paint can on a string as a defense, Culkin has a new roommate. The guy from FPS Russia. Would be a fun plot.

Here is your crack pipe, and have nice day.

Michael MIGHT be still alive. This year supposedly he will make his 'comeback.'

Not saying for sure, but very good odds. Lots of evidence leads to that conclusion. Watch 'is Michael still alive' on Netflix. It ends with a picture of Michael on his last album cover. You can clearly see the letters ALIVE across his lips. If he is alive (and his family, well-paid doctor, kids, etc, are in on it) it will be the biggest event based around a celebrity ever.

He was obsessing about Paul McCartney faking his death; all the Elvis rumors, etc, and spoke a lot about doing something like that. He wanted to pull off the world's greatest prank. Contrary to the contrived rumors he was in really poor health prior to his 'death' - he wasn't a 'dying skeleton' like all the late night talk shows were saying.

His tombstone(s) are blank. Just too many weird things surrounding his 'death.' I would put the odds at 50/50 that the guy is still alive and in hiding. Tongue in cheek of course, but after watching 'is he dead?' no one would be 100% certain.

Pulling the wool over the eyes of the American sheeple has been proven to be a pretty easy thing to do. Maybe Michael decided to have some fun.

Sadly, I saw Whitney's mug on one of those grocery line tabloids just the other day, like Thursday, and thought to myself, "She's STILL alive?" So here's the deal my friends. If you ever see your own mug on one of those rags, take a moment to get right with your entity du jour, and leave a coherent note about who gets to keep the weps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top