JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Her death is yet another example of why everybody needs people in their life who will hold them accountable and call them on their B.S., no matter what.

Those celebrities have no true friends, instead they are surrounded by syncophants and yes-men and other assorted leeches who tell them what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear. Few people can remain sane and rational under such circumstances. Throw in unlimited wealth and easy access to powerfully addictive drugs, and its like watching a puppy playing next to the freeway.

Charlie Sheen and Linsday Lohan.....are you paying attention?

Michael MIGHT be still alive. This year supposedly he will make his 'comeback.'

Not saying for sure, but very good odds. Lots of evidence leads to that conclusion. Watch 'is Michael still alive' on Netflix. It ends with a picture of Michael on his last album cover. You can clearly see the letters ALIVE across his lips. If he is alive (and his family, well-paid doctor, kids, etc, are in on it) it will be the biggest event based around a celebrity ever.

He was obsessing about Paul McCartney faking his death; all the Elvis rumors, etc, and spoke a lot about doing something like that. He wanted to pull off the world's greatest prank. Contrary to the contrived rumors he was in really poor health prior to his 'death' - he wasn't a 'dying skeleton' like all the late night talk shows were saying.

His tombstone(s) are blank. Just too many weird things surrounding his 'death.' I would put the odds at 50/50 that the guy is still alive and in hiding. Tongue in cheek of course, but after watching 'is he dead?' no one would be 100% certain.

Pulling the wool over the eyes of the American sheeple has been proven to be a pretty easy thing to do. Maybe Michael decided to have some fun.

Jackson, Houston, Elvis, and my Uncle Elmer are all still alive. They were in my last shooting class and then we all shared an ommelette at Denny's last summer.

Her death is yet another example of why everybody needs people in their life who will hold them accountable and call them on their B.S., no matter what.

Those celebrities have no true friends, instead they are surrounded by syncophants and yes-men and other assorted leeches who tell them what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear. Few people can remain sane and rational under such circumstances. Throw in unlimited wealth and easy access to powerfully addictive drugs, and its like watching a puppy playing next to the freeway.

Charlie Sheen and Linsday Lohan.....are you paying attention?

BINGO. My wife and I had this very conversation tonight. I told her until these celeb types get rid of the rifraf and yes folks in their lives and hire someone who will absolutely not allow any crap in this kind of stuff will happen.

I think Jim Morrison has a better chance of still being alive (and according to the yapsters on Coast to Coast, a rancher here in Oregon) than Wacko Jacko. I think the world became a better, safer place when Jacko died - at least if you were a young boy with parents who had visions of dollar signs in their eyes. Whitney used to be so talented, with the world as her oyster. Then the nose candy took hold and POOF - it's a shock that she made it to 48. She was a good singer - but bad at making decisions.

Were I to take or make bets on the next pair of celebs to buy the farm (and not turn it into a working ranch anyway)...

Ernest Borgnine (who is 95 years old, I think)

Betty White (90?)

And for honorable mentions:

LiLo (Lindsay Lohan)

Justin Beiber

Justin Beiber

begging,cat,praying-8303aa360b20d476861e91cab3ae3553_m.jpg
"God, if you're really up there..."

Very sad.

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the "sadness" here. This is more often than not the result when you abuse drugs for over 20 years. I'm only surprised this didn't happen sooner. This woman was a train wreck waiting to happen. This is not "tragic". A tragedy is something that hurts an innocent person. Houston did this to herself knowingly and willingly over a period of decades. All the while there were people trying desperately to help her. She pushed them all aside. The end game is one she herself all but guaranteed the outcome. All it ended up to be was a prolonged suicide.

If anything good can be said about Houston's death, it is the fact she left behind a fortune that her daughter and family will be able to use for something more worthwhile and constructive, than to feed her death spiral of a drug habit. Most addicts die penniless, and only leave behind bills and expenses for someone else to struggle to pay. While some people think legalizing drugs capitalizes the "F" in Freedom, the true reality of the situation is that it shows all too clearly the capitol "I" in Idiot.

I'm predicting another "accidental overdose" from multiple "legitimate" medications that also double as party drugs.

You called it dude.

"Rx drugs may factor in Houston death. The coroner says it could be weeks before autopsy results are complete on Whitney Houston."

Whitney always came across as not such a nice person. That is all I'll say about someone who is dead.

Someone like Chris Farley who was kind, funny, and generous .... now that was sad. Too bad no one steps up to the plate. I have a friend of over 20+ years that is obese and decided to not stand by and watch the guy deteriorate and die. I am helping him and it is hard to do.
But that is what a friend should do. A real friend that is ....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top