JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Unfortunately, the mainstream media does not differentiate between gang-related, drug-related, DV-related or just plain criminal stupidity when it comes to multiple gunshot victims from the same incident.

They're all "mass-shootings." And it's always made out to be the fault of guns, Trump, white folks, and the NRA.

That most multiple shootings are, in fact, gang-related, does not garner any follow up in the MSM, particularly if all the players were black or Hispanic. Which, gosh, mostly they are...

While the initial reporting of the Buffalo shootings was all about white supremacy, and the talking heads (The View, MSNBC, CNN, the usual suspects) ALL attributed the incident to white supremacy and immediately blamed Trump, the Republican Party and White Replacement Theory -- isn't it fascinating that NONE of these media mobs followed up with the actual information that the shooter considered himself LEFT-WING while his "manifesto" talked crap about Republicans and, can you believe it, didn't even mention Tucker Carlson.

This is what I said on another forum the other day:
And this morning, I read an op-ed piece by an historian (African-American) linking our country's "relaxed gun laws" to basically, institutionalized racism ("this country was founded upon") and the need for White Americans to keep Black Americans in check -- she actually came right out and stated gun-ownership in this country is directly related to "white replacement theory" -- apparently, yet another reason Americans buy guns.

When gun-control efforts become about fighting white supremacy -- which, if you're paying attention, is what's coming out of the Buffalo murders -- Houston, we have a problem.

Frankly -- and most here understand this -- the plain truth is that the truth doesn't matter anymore.

Biden was installed by the Globalists as a symbol to the world that the United States is now a shell of its former self and no longer number one. They want people to look a Biden and think that we are as frail unfocused as he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a minority, and I'd much rather be surrounded by white supremacists than crazed-green-haired-half-shaved-head liberals.

And lets be real here, in my 30 years of life, I have never met anyone that told me they hated me cause I was Asian. But I was told by some left wingers that I got to where I am today... because... I apparently had WHITE priviledge.

I am a minority, and I'd much rather be surrounded by white supremacists than crazed-green-haired-half-shaved-head liberals.

And lets be real here, in my 30 years of life, I have never met anyone that told me they hated me cause I was Asian. But I was told by some left wingers that I got to where I am today... because... I apparently had WHITE priviledge.
The deep-thinking intersection geniuses (that they are) probably concluded that, because you can't spell "Caucasian" without "Asian".

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
While it is GREAT that "real info" is so easy to see and find now sadly it seldom seems to really help. Almost every time I talk to someone who swallows the propaganda on guns, they refuse to hear any facts. There are of course rare exceptions. People who when shown facts will actually thank you. The common thing for me is they get mad, walk away, and do not want to hear the truth. Its the main reason the propaganda works so well. Those who believe it want it to be true sadly. :(
You're just a low information gun own that listens to Fox. Remember, when the Vegas shooter attacked a country music concert, the worst mass event ever, these same people weren't sad. They were smug that a largely white audience of flag waving rednecks were attacked

What is the white supremist threat? If they truly believe it why limit self protection? Why elect Biden? Why act contrary to their own rhetoric? Of course it's a hateful tool to keep people scared and unarmed in the name of public safety.

What is happening here?

images.jpeg-94.jpg

Grim reminder- I was looking for Darrell Brooks JR in the pics. Then remembered that he didn't use a firearm in his mass killing of white people.

One thing that's happening is that Ivan is winning. Our scumbags in the legacy media will blame it on Trump. Fact is, our military and political elite don't understand Russians. They think high casualties counts will stop them. Germans thought so, too. Once Russians start a brawl, they'll stay until it's finished.
Ivan is winning what?

Ivan is winning what?
For starters, Ivan is stopping the Nazi-led slaughter of Russian-speaking Ukrainians. Ivan also just flushed all the Nazi rats from the Azovstal steelworks. More importantly, Ivan may well discover the real purpose of the over a dozen US-sponsored bioweapons labs in Ukraine, labs right on Russia's doorstep which may well have provided a first-attack capability on Russian citizenry. That, my friend, is one reason our MIC-controlled Congress is hurling billions at Ukraine, one of the more corrupt governments on the planet. They do NOT want the world to find out. Victoria Nuland herself admitted as much publicly. The Chinese have insisted all along that the US was the real developer of Covid. Frankly, I've dismissed that as typical Commie BS. But what if it isn't? Why then did we secretly build so many biolabs inside a country as dysfunctional as that one? Ivan, for one, is keen on finding out.

How are they doing, broadly, vis a vis their invasion plan and ambitions? I don't think they are doing very well. Few do.
Their losses "seem" heavy, according to western propaganda. yet they continue to advance. That's all I got. Not interested in memes of Ukraine farmers pulling t-72's off the battlefield in their John Deere's.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads