JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Anyone remember that dude that came on here and popped off that another "mass event" would not conveniently happen near an election cycle and new extreme laws would not be proposed.. where is that guy now?

While it is GREAT that "real info" is so easy to see and find now sadly it seldom seems to really help. Almost every time I talk to someone who swallows the propaganda on guns, they refuse to hear any facts. There are of course rare exceptions. People who when shown facts will actually thank you. The common thing for me is they get mad, walk away, and do not want to hear the truth. Its the main reason the propaganda works so well. Those who believe it want it to be true sadly. :(

Anyone remember that dude that came on here and popped off that another "mass event" would not conveniently happen near an election cycle and new extreme laws would not be proposed.. where is that guy now?
Yeah, where did that guy go?

We all knew something like this was coming. It's on page two of the Marxist's "How to shaft the American people" playbook. Those who didn't see them playing this card are pretty dense.

Unfortunately, deceived people get angry when you ask them to pull their fingers out of their ears. It has happened with family members. They have become almost physically violent when I try to explain to them it is not a "gun violence" problem, but a people violence problem...and yet they never see the irony that their outbursts only serve to prove my point.

Last Edited:
While it is GREAT that "real info" is so easy to see and find now sadly it seldom seems to really help. Almost every time I talk to someone who swallows the propaganda on guns, they refuse to hear any facts. There are of course rare exceptions. People who when shown facts will actually thank you. The common thing for me is they get mad, walk away, and do not want to hear the truth. Its the main reason the propaganda works so well. Those who believe it want it to be true sadly. :(
It's just that for me personally, it's imperative to know the truth of things. Unvarnished, unspun, unpolitical. Without truth, there is no science, no engineering, no progress, and no true freedom. That's why today's Democrats are so dangerous.

We all know what the biggest threat to this Nation is! No need to even mention it.:rolleyes:
Three groups come to mind. One, the cleverest, uses the other two as pawns in a global chess game, with the least bright group serving as disposable, though murderous, pawns. What I still don't understand is the larger purpose. In the long run of history, it will prove a lose:lose outcome for all players...including those who think they are running the game.

Three groups come to mind. One, the cleverest, uses the other two as pawns in a global chess game, with the least bright group serving as disposable, though murderous, pawns. What I still don't understand is the larger purpose. In the long run of history, it will prove a lose:lose outcome for all players...including those who think they are running the game.
Sadly, power. Many seek power. Once they taste a little of it? Becomes like a powerful drug, they want MORE. Most will keep going till they get hurt seeking more power. Look at this great hoax? That gave a LOT of people a little taste of real power and they went nuts grabbing for more.

It's just that for me personally, it's imperative to know the truth of things. Unvarnished, unspun, unpolitical. Without truth, there is no science, no engineering, no progress, and no true freedom. That's why today's Democrats are so dangerous.
What's worse is that they aren't just ignoring truth, but they are actively attacking truth.

It's about more than the mere dumbing down of society, it's about transforming society into believing that lies are the new truth.

F1488B0E-366D-4A42-BE08-A6AE142C1640.jpeg
EF067D69-6973-40EE-9318-0568823E1C5D.jpeg

The biggest threat to our nation is white and lives in a white house.
Two more buffoons stand in line ready to keep the high failure rate intact. One, a stoner, has an incurable IQ deficit. She'll take the wheel when the Big Guy nosedives into the nearest duck pond. She'll steer the Ship of State onto the nearest reef. Behind her stands the Vodka-swilling Wicked Witch who, in fact, is behind much of the misguided policies. She's as senile as the Big Guy, yet so relentless manipulative to still be very dangerous. Not even a stake into the heart will stop her.

Dangerously based

https://mass-shootings.info/index.php This is an excellent site for anybody interested in addressing the duplicitous anti-gun propaganda of the "liberal" Left.
Says the old white guy who introduced and helped passed legislation that disproportionally put more minorities in prison, and was best buds with ol' Sen. Robert Byrd (former KKK ranking member)…..

:rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top