JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was not fooling myself into believing that a gun registry doesn't exist - note the "really." Maybe it doesn't exist in name, but the data is out there.

Actually there is a interesting side story to the subject...

...The District Court ruled in favor of the sheriffs, stating that, "Wyoming is a sovereign state and the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers exceeding that of any other state or federal official."

The Wyoming sheriffs were demanding access to all BATF files to verify that the agency is not violating provisions of Wyoming law that prohibit the registration of firearms or the keeping of a registry of firearm owners. The sheriffs were also demanding that federal agencies immediately cease the seizure of private property and the impoundment of private bank accounts without regard to due process in state courts.

Sheriff Mattis stated, "I am reacting to the actions of federal employees who have attempted to deprive citizens of my county of their privacy, their liberty, and their property without regard to constitutional safeguards. I hope that more sheriffs all across America will join us in protecting their citizens from the illegal activities of the IRS, EPA, BATF, FBI, or any other federal agency that is operating outside the confines of constitutional law. Employees of the IRS and the EPA are no longer welcome in Bighorn County unless they intend to operate in conformance to constitutional law."

Case Notes:
Case: Castaneda v. USA
Filed: 10th May 1996
Closed: 29th April 1997
Case No: 2:1996cv00099 Wyoming District Court, Casper
Nature of Suit: Civil Rights

You can't argue logic with emotional leftists who refuse to admit logic exists. The same stupidity happens daily in the US as people flee the people's republic of Kalifornia to escape the communist sewer only to bring the sewage with them.
And keep in mind, these are the same people who tell us to 'follow the science.' At least until (their) emotions come into the picture.

______
And soon the roll out of massive red flag law encouragement. Get angry at someone and yell? Guns get confiscated. Have an opposing political opinion.. guns get confiscated. Have a family member that you don't get along with? Guns get confiscated. No due process.

^^^

THIS!

Cate

"Biden is also asking the DOJ within 60 days to propose a rule on braces used for handguns, which make them more accurate; "

It appears that they are wanting to ban braces because they increase the accuracy of the firearm. Maybe they should consider banning sights and optics as well?

I mentioned this in the past when it came to parts including scopes, etc.

IF they go for 1 thing - part or object or 1 type of gun or more... what makes any person believe that they will not go AFTER ALL TYPES OF PARTS, ACCESSORIES, ETC. AND NOT ONLY THE ACTUAL FIREARMS THEMSELVES?!

I mentioned this when it came to TRUMP and HIM stating about getting the guns FIRST (RF laws!) and when it came to bump stocks and tons more.

The meeting with DIANE F. AND OTHERS at the Whitehouse where HE MENTIONED so many things especially things that made some RED STATES, SOME R not only D leaders make more gun LAWS in those states and NOT only when it came to RED FLAG LAWS.

Take care!

Cate
PS: IF they go for one thing... they will go after ALL THINGS. BIDEN and HIS ILK STATED that they do NOT want so many things and they DO WANT to ban and restrict a LOT in rifles and handguns and most likely in SHOTGUNS too! THEY do not want things to be GRANDFATHERED IN... MARK MY WORDS!

DO NOT trust the Ds and do not trust the Rs. Period!

Last Edited:
Don't give them any ideas - they might propose cutting stocks off existing rifles as well.

Oh and let's keep 'breakdown' rifles on the QT as well - they may get the idea this turns one gun into two!

They will go after factory ammunition, reloading stock AND reloading tools too!

They WANT a FOID type of system.

IT will be one BIG mess. FUBAR!

Mark my words!

Cate

Let's hope they don't ever find out some rifles shoot 'pistol' rounds - they will then learn and report something like ' they fly faster with more energy out of a rifle'.

That is another thing that I have mentioned in the past too.

Take care.

Cate

I hope I didn't duplicate too many links - I'm trying to get thru the 9 pages of posts.

[h2][/h2]

Biden's Executive Actions on Guns

Executive Action -vs- Executive Order -- what's the diff?

Joe Biden's Amazing Second Amendment Whopper

Joe Biden Lied About Gun Shows

The Bill of Rights Doesn't Have to Be 'Absolute' to Have Teeth

Thanks for putting this up.

I listened to him briefly - not the entire speech, online, and caught him LYING and I will listen to the entire thing again.

I turned off what I had on earlier since my husband could not STAND listening to his LIES.

Cate

Think about all of the economic impacts, both domestic and imports. Did the proponents of 'gun control' ever consider how it is going to impact their pocketbooks? The weapons industry is a multi-billion dollar entity and it not just the 'assault' weapon aspect. There are many parts to it. Now consider this, why have NONE of the political factions ever campaigned on 'scammer control' e.g. robo-calls, grandma calls, tele-marketing etc. etc.?

After seeing that clip from Biden's speech (about gun show purchases) my respect for him went from zero into the negative numbers.

How in the HeII can the POTUS be allowed to say something that is blatantly incorrect and NOT the truth?

Let's not get started on all the other untruths dems spout out but something as politically 'charged' as gun control the POTUS should know the basics!!

You were still in the positive numbers, that's courageous of you to even share.

Last Edited:
Once the JD prepares regulation/rule language for the braced firearms what sort of time frame will be looking at before they might be required to be registered as NFA? Do we have precedence for adding a firearm to the NFA category?

Last Edited:
I feel like it's just wealthy investors that have interest in SW stock... I mean what a great way to influence the stock price, but to keep talking about all the restrictions coming, that never quite get there.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top