JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe not necessarily a 'big stink' but responding with and maintaining rational, 'truthful' information to those who are unsure or completely clueless would help.

Another thing I wish would be improved is the way even 'conservative' news hosts report on the same issues. Many I see and hear are not entirely incorrect but some take the 'long way around the barn' to get to the point or truth of the issue and still leave some 'questions'.
Fox has been quite ignorant as usual. At least put people that know the statistics and that Ghost Guns don't exist on to interview the Demonrat of the day. News max less so , but even OAN hasn't been perfect.

Maybe Maybe not we shall see. I think the 80% industry will fight this and assuming its taken to the right court , it will be over turned
It wont even be the 80% industry it will be the electronic transaction records summoned from banks who the business use. And they will happily suck the phallus of the "great" hoover founded institution to be on the woke side of the law. Google is just as bad.
I bet the FBI wont even have to request them, i bet the banks and alpha bet google gang will do this proactive and pro bono.
STOP BEING NAIVE!

Edit: i meantion google because you ever notice how they "monitor" literally ever single site? Im sure "they" insert alphabet soup agency can just summon all the ip addresses from google OR your internet provider to get a list of EVERY single ip address that even visited that site. They have MANY resources they are in bed with. The forces against us at this point are "legion" to relate it in terms of evil.
Google was kick started by darpa. The NSA owns their asses. They are a cover.

Last Edited:
It wont even be the 80% industry it will be the electronic transaction records summoned from banks who the business use. And they will happily suck the phallus of the "great" hoover founded institution to be on the woke side of the law. Google is just as bad.
I bet the FBI wont even have to request them, i bet the banks and alpha bet google gang will do this proactive and pro bono.
STOP BEING NAIVE!
I believe you are correct if it involves a state line. i.e. Interstate Commerce. In Wyoming I believe a 80% lower if it is purchased in state and built in state is legal if it is marked 'Made in the State of Wyoming'. It just may never leave the state.

KInda like complaining about what kind of rope they use for the noose, innit?
Im not complaining im just telling facts.
This is the whole reason they have made us criminals for using cash for years now. They want to control everytbing we do so they have backdoor ways to "monitor" us while most of us remain sheep.
Same reason they want us all on 5g now and are slowly fading away with 2g/3g and 4g will be next. Then they can geofence their cattle and use their narrow beam antenna tech to pinpoint you within inches all without gps or ANY satellites. Wake up!
You know how they say about a free service like facebook "your the product" well YOUR the product of your government! We ALL are. They are going to use the china business model (probably) and soon all towers will have nets to catch the falling people. Probably just put something else in the water. As if the whoremones and everything else wasnt enough, of course thats due to lack of control.

Remember the only way to solve crime is to treat us ALL like criminals. It worked for the drug cartels and it worked for 9/11.

Last Edited:
I believe you are correct if it involves a state line. i.e. Interstate Commerce. In Wyoming I believe a 80% lower if it is purchased in state and built in state is legal if it is marked 'Made in the State of Wyoming'. It just may never leave the state.

IIRC, Kansas tried something similar, or maybe it was just a misunderstanding?

IIRC, there have been other cases where the someone tried to do an end run around interstate commerce and lost.

IIRC, Kansas tried something similar, or maybe it was just a misunderstanding?

IIRC, there have been other cases where the someone tried to do an end run around interstate commerce and lost.

Really it all comes down to the courts, they are the ultimate failure. I think police need to stand up and go on strike for a week or so and just tell everyone to buckle up buttercup bubblegum might get real. You need to shock this dying system. Prosecutors NEED to start convicting criminals again.
We NEED to hold jussey smollet accountable for his obvious hate crimes which i personally think set the entire tone for this whole BLM antifa national riot we went through.

Really it all comes down to the courts, they are the ultimate failure. I think police need to stand up and go on strike for a week or so and just tell everyone to buckle up buttercup bubblegum might get real. You need to shock this dying system. Prosecutors NEED to start convicting criminals again.
We NEED to hold jussey smollet accountable for his obvious hate crimes which i personally think set the entire tone for this whole BLM antifa national riot we went through.
Heretic and Dr. PREPPER i was unaware of those cases. Both were decided incorrectly IMO. They need to be revisited. I hope an appeal is forth coming.

Really it all comes down to the courts, they are the ultimate failure.

IANAL and I haven't even had a single class on laws/et. al., but it does seem to me that over the years since our founding, the courts, including the SCOTUS, have often pulled down our pants and told us to bend over while ruling in favor of the government.

Yes, there are grey areas in the law, and that is why we have courts, but still, it seems more often than not that they are willing to side with the government instead of the individual - even when it doesn't make sense to the common man.

That is why, when I see someone talking about this or that (e.g., interstate commerce, Second Amendment "sancturaries", sheriffs being able to prevent enforcement of federal laws, counties/states seceding), I just roll my eyes as I know it is someone just fooling themselves into thinking these things will make a difference.

The commerce clause is possibly the most tortured law in history
The post-Heller appellate courts have performed some crazy gymnastics to justify ignoring Heller in their efforts to ignore the 2A. The sliding-scale-balancing-ice-cream-sundae-quotient test the 9th Circuit came up with is a great example. Similar tortured logic to Wickard.

The post-Heller appellate courts have performed some crazy gymnastics to justify ignoring Heller in their efforts to ignore the 2A. The sliding-scale-balancing-ice-cream-sundae-quotient test the 9th Circuit came up with is a great example. Similar tortured logic to Wickard.
The antis seem at least a little worried about their prospects in next election cycle:

"We can't afford to risk Democrats losing control of the Senate before President Biden can follow through on his promise to nominate the first Black woman Supreme Court justice," Demand Justice tweeted. "It's time for Justice Breyer to announce his retirement."

Interestingly the liberals tried to persuade Ginsberg to retire while Obama could appoint her successor, but she refused. Apparently Breyer is also. Conservative groups attempted to persuade Thomas to retire while Trump was in the White House due to his age, but he also declined.

Interestingly the liberals tried to persuade Ginsberg to retire while Obama could appoint her successor, but she refused. Apparently Breyer is also. Conservative groups attempted to persuade Thomas to retire while Trump was in the White House due to his age, but he also declined.
It probably won't happen but I would like to see Breyer throw a couple of bones are way to piss off those groups that are badgering him about retiring.

That is why, when I see someone talking about this or that (e.g., interstate commerce, Second Amendment "sancturaries", sheriffs being able to prevent enforcement of federal laws, counties/states seceding), I just roll my eyes as I know it is someone just fooling themselves into thinking these things will make a difference.
Sad but true, but i still want to see secession. I want all the sand poured into their gears we can mustre. Even if it makes no diff. In the end. We gotta throw everything we have at them. Fight dirty just like they do, The whole lot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top