JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used to drink a little Black Velvet on the rare occasions I drink. I like a little whiskey in the winter and beer in the summer.

A tip learned from scotch drinkers, if you want the full flavor of the whiskey, drink it at room temperature without ice. (but everyone is entitled to their own opinion) I have friends who keep their whiskey and tequila in the freezer, but that's not my style. I've tried most whiskeys from the top shelf to the bottom.
For me? Wild Turkey 101 neat. :) Might even ad a good cigar to go with it, but not if I'm in the house!

I used to be a scotch drinker but about a year ago I discovered Makers 46.........
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chivas Regal, Jimmy Beam, and Johnnie Walker stock my cuppards ATM.... After reading all this I had to have a snort of Beam at room temperature, ahhhhhh.

Feel the burn!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm working on my 3rd Maker's 46 double manhattan............ The best or not at all......
:oops:

For me? Wild Turkey 101 neat. :) Might even ad a good cigar to go with it, but not if I'm in the house!

A man after my own heart, in both cases. WT101, neat, room temperature, and a nice cigar make even a lousy day slide off into the sunset....:cool:

Sure, I like Blantons and a couple of the other 'high zoot' bourbons, but WT101 is good stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top