JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Oh.....Come On Man."

America doesn't really miss the millions (and billions in some cases) given away through fake tax refunds filed by liars, fraudulent unemployment benefits, fake SBA loans, etc....etc... Or money......given to slackers who underreport their true incomes. Or money to countries who actually hate America. So what's the big deal over a gift worth a couple of thousand here or there?

Is that you BIDEN?

Aloha, Mark

Whiskey "collectors" are strange, like car collectors, and maybe even gun collectors.

I don't collect, I drink them... drive them... shoot them. (Not all at the same time, of course).

-Robert

Multi-BILLIONS in Covid relief FRAUD .... and they worry about one bottle of $5800 whisky that actually existed and was probably stolen by a janitor or overpaid staffer and mixed with cola, seven-up or ginger-ale at their last BBQ? :s0054:

The way I see things, we will spend a million dollars trying to find out who drank the whiskey. This is our government doing what it does best. And I suspect someone is very upset that they failed to pilfer the bottle before someone else snatched it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top