JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not so fast, fellas...
One of my guilty pleasures is a small dollop of peanut butter. Once it's down the hatch (but it's flavor remains, because...peanut butter), I'll get into my Rye.
The flavor combo is pretty great.
Moral of my story? Don't dismiss the KitKat

I have boxes of KitKat - I like the combo of creamy chocolate and crunchy inside. The chocolate they use is on the darker side too - or at least it seems that way.

Peanut butter? Not my thing. Too dry and I don't care for the taste.

Just me I guess, but no thanks to adding a pile of sugar to my whiskey. I just prefer a few fingers in a glass, room temp. Don't even like to mix it, anymore.

Peanut butter whiskey... done.

Peeanutbutterwhiskey.jpg

My wife travels to Japan for business frequently.
She always brings back Japanese Kit Kat for me. Green Tea (surprisingly very good) white chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, cheesecake, so good!
I wouldn't doubt that the whiskey barrel Kit Kats are good also.

My wife travels to Japan for business frequently.
She always brings back Japanese Kit Kat for me. Green Tea (surprisingly very good) white chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, cheesecake, so good!
I wouldn't doubt that the whiskey barrel Kit Kats are good also.

When my daughter was stationed there, she would send me various flavors of Kit Kats. I tried the green tea variant and was not a fan. The saki version was not bad at all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top