JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they are a firearms enthusiast, Leadslingers is not bad at all. It's the Black Rifle Coffee version of whiskey, before BRCC got all woke and stuff...

unnamed-1-768x1024.jpg

1) It's for The Beloved. She likes Canadian/Bourbon. We very seldom drink hard liquor, but Christmas is special.
A compatible cigar isn't part of the equation for her, but I might like one.

2) "Chriatmas??? Sounds like you been sampling already."
Typos may be chalked up to arthritis in the hands.

3) "Its all personal preference so if you dont know what brand they drink just set a budget and take your pick."
True dat. "De gustibus non desputandum est." is distilled wisdom. ;) As noted we aren't avid consumers of distilled spirits and thus don't qualify as connoisseurs. By availing myself of the collective wisdom and goodwill of the NWFA commentariat I hope to surprise her.

4) Thanks for the shared knowledge.

I know very little about bourbon or whiskey, so take it for what it's worth, but I like the stories of these two:

An Oregon distillery:

If you can find, my first choice is EAGLE RARE, second choice is BUFFALO TRACE, and third choice is RARE BREED. Aall are excellent sipping bourbons.

Really tough without knowing more about the recipient. Having said that, set a limit on how much you want to spend and go buy a bottle. A gift of whisky is always welcome. At worse, tell him he can always serve it to the riff-raff that come over to visit.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews