JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I must be an alcoholic, there is a point where I get rested to where it even settles the soul just a littleo_O. Takes a little pain out of today's news. Thanks op, good idea this whiskey.

.. Tequila, My friends..Tequila.
002.JPG 1017496_565253743516369_1756157802_n.jpg

When it's a whisky night, I like Bulleit. I like the Agave juice a swell, but it better be clear. The wife got this from work as a Christmas present. She hasn't let me open it yet. Says we need a special occasion. I said then let's open it, it'll be special! image.jpg

Don' drink much whiskey, Jack and water when I do. My Dad gave me a taste of that when I was 17, and it pretty much stuck with me for the last 40 years.

I like my Irish Creme liquours, Baileys. In my coffee pretty much every night. My boys and I have no problem hitting in in the morning on Thanksgiving and Christmas either. Or when I am camping.

I'm a bit of a heretic, rarely drink whiskey. I like sippin' Mount Gay Rums! From the oldest operating rumery in the world-1636. Smooth and light, a little sweet! We buy regular rums for Mohitos and the like.

What......No one likes clear booze? Gin & tonic for me please, maybe a Gibson, with an extra onion, if it was a sucky day. Cheap date gin is fine, Burnetts for mixing, and a crafted gin for sipping on occasion. I tried a few spendy craft gins but prefer the $15.00 New Amsterdam if I'm going to sip. I don't do hangovers any more though.

Mike

A tip learned from scotch drinkers, if you want the full flavor of the whiskey, drink it at room temperature without ice. (but everyone is entitled to their own opinion) I have friends who keep their whiskey and tequila in the freezer, but that's not my style. I've tried most whiskeys from the top shelf to the bottom.
For me? Wild Turkey 101 neat. :) Might even ad a good cigar to go with it, but not if I'm in the house!

Try heating up your glass too, it opens up a plethora of flavors!
Lagavulin 16, neat.

What......No one likes clear booze? Gin & tonic for me please, maybe a Gibson, with an extra onion, if it was a sucky day. Cheap date gin is fine, Burnetts for mixing, and a crafted gin for sipping on occasion. I tried a few spendy craft gins but prefer the $15.00 New Amsterdam if I'm going to sip. I don't do hangovers any more though.

Mike

G&T's are my go-to summertime cocktail :s0133:

I usually have a bottle of the New Amsterdam vodka in the house, for shots, mixing, whatever. At $20 per handle and very good quality, it's by far the best value in vodka right now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top