JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully he wins his suit. That tank belongs in the hands of someone who believes deeply in the importance of maintaining government control.

I'm not worried about a MK IV, the turret ring is too small to mount a modern gun and even the 76mm HV gun and the MGs are no match for the average school SWAT Team, armed as they are. If Allen wants to inflict mayhem he'd choose to go w/a Mk V or any soviet tank , maybe one that was used to suppress the Czech counter revolution.
There are 1000's of tanks in private hands some are fully functional but it's not a poor man's past time

Y'all are kidding right? Because there is a difference between funding anti-2A efforts (political ideology) and the preservation of historical artifacts (personal interest). If you've never been the Flying Heritage Museum has in its collection besides the M4 Sherman, a Russian T34/85, a German Hetzer, and two Flak 88s. They are frequently displayed at events commemorating the history of this country and the contributions of its veterans with Hetzer and the 88s doing live fire, albeit with blanks. There are numerous military vehicle collectors clubs that maintain and display restored platforms with functional weapons systems, from quad .50s to 90MM cannon.

As a former member of the MVPA I know what your talking about but the Hypocrisy of the Left, r- Types must be exposed at every opportunity. This man wants to take my 22 rifle, by force, while he plays with his real arsenal of War Toys and WMDso_O. It is a PERFECT example of elitist, statist hypocrisy

To paraphrase Animal Farm - "All people are equal, but some people are more equal than others".

Paul Allen may be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them.

It isn't stupid to want to disarm everybody else while you arm yourself to the max.

All that said, most people who know his spending habits know that he buys lots of war memorabilia, especially airplanes (I have seen some of it and I know a guy who used to work restoring some of it) - as far as I know, none of it has operational weapons, and I would doubt the tank does either.

So I wouldn't push it too far with the intelligent person who knows what the facts.

Fortunately, most anti-gun people don't know a fact from a hole in the ground.:D

Love that you used that quote. It's been my tag on here for quite awhile now. It shows the lefts beliefs perfectly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top