Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

which one to get

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by OR_VARMINT_HUNTER, Oct 29, 2010.

1. OR_VARMINT_HUNTER

OR_VARMINT_HUNTER Banks,OREGON Member

I'm trying to decide on getting a xd sub compact or a glock sub compact 40 S&W for my concealed carry but don't know which one I owe a glock 19 and love it my buddy has a xd and I also like it so my question is which ones better and why?
    Thanks for the help

2. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

Well, of those two I prefer the glock. It has a lower bore axis and is a bit less "flippy."

I'm gonna add another one to your list to check out though cuz I like it better than both, the S&W M&Pc.
    3019945337_8ee251efeb.jpg

3. OR_VARMINT_HUNTER

Thanks that one looks nice I will have to look into it I love my glock but being that the xds have a promo of getting 3 extras mags is pretty nice that would put me at 5mags and the holster and mag holster which is alos nice wish glocks came with all the goodies

4. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

Extra mags is a very nice touch, I wish more manufacturers did that. The holster you can pretty much chuck immediately though, it is kinda crappy. :p

5. OR_VARMINT_HUNTER

Yea the holster is a bubblegumty one but being able to get 5mags with it really makes it hard to pass on lol even though I love my glock and the s&w is pretty sweet looking to